Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

new lady member here.....Hello!!!!

V

Vero

Feb 26, 2015
Never Ever Give Up! Words I live by. Eventhough you might feel at times that you are spinning your wheels DON'T give up. It takes time, dedication, consistency, drive, hard work and tons of patience to see results. It wont happen over night. It takes sweat and tears but they are well worth it. Beleive that you can and you will.
I am still far from reaching my goal but I know without a doubt that I will reach it....eventually. I do not have a time limit to reach my goal. I am enjoying the journey, getting to know amazing people all over the world that are on the same journey and learning tons on health, fitness and on myself.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Glad to see you made it here!
You have a great story, you should share it...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Welcome to TID.... And keep busting your ass towards your goal.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Welcome aboard! Never give in or give up!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

V

Vero

Feb 26, 2015
Thank you!!! I started this journey 1 year and 4 months ago. I was tipping the scale and lived in constant pain. I have tried every diet and magic pill/shake there is. I would lose some weight but then gain it all back and more. Until i decided that enough was enough. I slowly became a clean eater and very slowly started to move. It started by walking and then cycling. Soon cycling off road became my passion. Then a year ago i started lifting weights and never looked back. 50kgs gone to never be found

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
You are outstanding!!! Why don't you consider starting a log to chart your work? We will support you.

Welcome to The Iron Den!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic