Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

New Knee's in a supplement bottle!

D

DtotheJ

Jul 14, 2013
I have been taking alot of different supplements...I have been taking Osteo Bi Flex...I traded that in for "Animal" Felx paks. It is alot more pills but its a little cheaper and soo much more effective...this is the best my joints have ever felt!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Where are you picking those up at?

D

DtotheJ

Jul 14, 2013
Vitamin Shop...it was 30 bucks for 44 servings...but as I said Alot of pills but so worth it.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Cool man, throw a log up and post your training.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
DR. Joints is the best product I have EVER tried.

D

DtotheJ

Jul 14, 2013
Cool man, throw a log up and post your training.

I started my log under "Slow and Steady"...New to this site...I have never used a "blog" site before ...getting use to it...lol..THANKS MAN

fsuwarrior

fsuwarrior

Jul 20, 2012
I have taken many supps for joint pain etc... The best stuff on the market for me at least is ELATIONS. Comes in cran-apple and another flavor. Its a juice. Very good actually and works wonders. I took one a day for 7 days and my joints felt brand new. Joint Juice works well too. Thias is from a guy who is 42 and does have some knee issues. Not to many where I don't do Squats. LOL

Take this for what its worth.

D

DtotheJ

Jul 14, 2013
I have taken many supps for joint pain etc... The best stuff on the market for me at least is ELATIONS. Comes in cran-apple and another flavor. Its a juice. Very good actually and works wonders. I took one a day for 7 days and my joints felt brand new. Joint Juice works well too. Thias is from a guy who is 42 and does have some knee issues. Not to many where I don't do Squats. LOL

Take this for what its worth.
Amen bro...Squats and Dead lifts need to be safe!...lol

S

saorsa

Jan 22, 2012
I've had good results with Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate. Helped clear up knee pains...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic