Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New Kid In Town

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
Hello everyone my name is Ziegler Nice 2 Meet U.

Been lifting since 1986, on and off steroids since 1988. Well over 20 cycles under my belt. Mostly done in an old school fashion. No AI, no pct, some oral stand alone, some androstendione this and that. Haven't done a cycle since 2006.

Age 45 height 6.0 weight 250 BF 20% (not max) Bench 315 x 5 Squat 405 x 5

Currently am using b12 injections once a week 1000mcg every sunday before work at 5pm.

Weightlifting & cardio include: Tuesdays Bench & Squats - Friday swimming laps

Nutrition: 75% descent dieting of chicken breast, fish, vegetables, rice & black beans so on and so forth. 25% regular mainstream this and that junk food.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
anybody who knows Doug Hepburn can't be all bad . . . . . welcome!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
lol Z, that pic was some guy who came along right after Hepburn. I read something from Terry Todd once that there was still a lot of "musclebound" prejudice back when he had a (get this) tennis scholarship to college, weight lifting was forbidden, you could lose your scholarship. Todd worried about his name popping up in a newspaper contest writeup somewhere, so he would use alias's like Doug Anderson and Andy Hepburn. True story, according to Todd, guess this was late 1950's - early 1960's.

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
lol Z, that pic was some guy who came along right after Hepburn. I read something from Terry Todd once that there was still a lot of "musclebound" prejudice back when he had a (get this) tennis scholarship to college, weight lifting was forbidden, you could lose your scholarship. Todd worried about his name popping up in a newspaper contest writeup somewhere, so he would use alias's like Doug Anderson and Andy Hepburn. True story, according to Todd, guess this was late 1950's - early 1960's.

Yes sir in that photo he is Doug Anderson

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic