severedthumbz
What's New?

New Here

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Hey y'all,

I'm new here, as you can see. To give a brief intro: I'm a 24 yr old guy that was in pretty decent shape in high school (multi-sport athlete) but never hit the gym too hard. Ended up tearing my rotator cuff, skipping therapy/rehab because I'm stubborn, and put on a lot of poundage in the ensuing years. I graduated with an education degree in 2012, and I'm currently a third grade teacher.Decided to make some serious life changes in December of this past year. I'm not sure exactly how to explain my goals- other than improving my overall quality of life. I am here to read anything I can, and hopefully contribute something of my own. I might not know as much as most of you, but I tend to absorb knowledge. I've been going pretty hard in the gym considering the fact that I have to devote time to my girlfriend and dog. Usually hit the gym 5 times a week, for however long it takes until I'm done. I do a lot of body weight, compound movement, machines, and dumb bells due to limited equipment. Possibly looking into starting a log for anyone with common interests. Loving the site so far....

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Hi Goliac7!!! I want you to consider starting a log here since it is already on your mind.

You will receive great support.

I'm glad you are here.

Welcome to The Iron Den!!!

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
welcome to the den brother. improving ones life is a goal i always welcome...read up and hope to see ya around more

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Welcome to the TID family brother.Great intro.Hope to see you around often.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic