Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

New here but not to the lifestyle

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Enhanced Genetics(Private Board) Steroidology, FitnessGeared, Basskillers forum what was it WCCB? or world class bodybuilding forum something along those lines . Of course that was when eroids was going CRAZY. Eroids was never my home tho. My main home was enhanced Genetics and basskillers forum. Time sure flys by doesn't it brother?
You will find a lot of WCBB alumni here, welcome to your new home.

R

RexT44

Oct 4, 2023
Appreciate all the welcomes! Sounds like a great community to settle at then! ^^

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Welcome to TID!! Good group of guys and gals here... stick around for a while.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Welcome! Why is it whenever I see the word lifestyle I automatically think swinger.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Because you're oversexed and Italian. Double whammy.
When people use the term my partner, automatically think gay Democrat. Oversexed I wish, although I think I could be classified as a sex addict. I've lived in Brindisi, I've been called Italian, I very poorly speak it but, not Italian. Now I'm craving Carbonara

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
When people use the term my partner, automatically think gay Democrat. Oversexed I wish, although I think I could be classified as a sex addict. I've lived in Brindisi, I've been called Italian, I very poorly speak it but, not Italian. Now I'm craving Carbonara
qual e la tua eredita

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
qual e la tua eredita
My literacy is worse but, if I understand correctly Slavic and Pacific islander. I would struggle on a date keeping it engaging and interesting. I would not survive dinner with siblings, parents, grandparents.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic