Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New gym service ?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Apparently my gym has been having trouble getting cleaners to work after the gym closes at 10pm. So they hired a cleaning service to clean the locker rooms about an hr before closing time. The cleaning service sent over 2 females that came into the locker room while I was in the shower. I could hear someone right outside my shower cleaning the floors and didn't think anything about it until I shut the shower off and pulled the curtain open. There was hot little blonde standing about 2' from me spraying cleaner into the next shower. I was like, WTF, is there a new service I havn't been informed about? She just kept on cleaning away like she was invisable while I dried off. There was about 5-6 guys in the locker area looking at each other, making jokes, and laughing it up. We were all like whatever and kept going about our business trying to chat it up with the girls but they just kept ignoring us. Have not seen her again but there has been others some more friendly others.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Sounds like every guys’ fantasy, except maybe maybe a few in here that are allergic to cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic