severedthumbz
What's New?

new guy

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Im Bullmuscle7
Glad to be here. Been at this a long time and have done and seen a lot! I've gained decent size and strength and am looking to compete soon. Always interested in learning and sharing what I have learned. Looks like a great place.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
welcome to the board...what sort of competition you interested in? weight class etc i mean? good luck to ya thanks for stopping by

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Welcome Bull! Load up a bar and make yourself at home. :)

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
welcome to the board...what sort of competition you interested in? weight class etc i mean? good luck to ya thanks for stopping by

I have high aspirations chestrockwell420. Im weighing 260 and look good. I love bulking and my people I admire who dont have an interest in competing are 300 pounders. I really like being huge and freaky. My coach says we would diet down to around 230 or so. I just started talking about it in a serious way recently. So coach says 16 weeks prep which I figured. We might find a small show to start but theres a bigger show thats decent next May. Im doing German Volume Training and wow is it hitting!
I thrive on the whole lifestyle. I love it and do it all....the hard part about the diet is the constant eating to get the calories. I'm an ectomorph who is now a mesomorph but my body devours calories and my metab burns them. I have good help with everything. I am a very lucky guy.

I appreciate your warm welcome. I am happy to be here.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thank you for the welcome! Great avi!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thank you bro! Your avi is great! Sponge Bob fan huh?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic