Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

New Guy Needs Advice

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
After turning 50 earlier this year and starting my 28th yr. of training, I realized I had better get some help in regaurds to declining test! I have not had my levels checked but just read an article that stated a 50yr. old male can expect to be operating on 50% less test than when he was at his peak! Say it ain't so!!! I've trained extremely hard through all these years and can not stand the thought of watching my hard gained muscle wither away. I haven't cycled any AAS/prohormones during the past 12yrs. and am looking for a long term solution to this shitty downside of getting older. Have tempered my training somewhat as I'm now afraid that if I continue to train as I normally do that my body will not be able to repair itself like usual. Have started using less lbs. and upped the volume by a small amount and am now taking 2 days off a week. Any advice out there for me? Thanks.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Welcome dlolson. Get some bloodwork with your doc and hopefully he is an understanding and reasonable guy/girl. TRT has saved many lives and lifestyles, and it would very very likely do the same for you. Good luck brother, and stick around to learn as much as possible.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Exactly what sad said get your blood work done test levels done and see where your at.from there your can evaluate the situation.

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
thanks for the quick response SAD and FURY.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
What these guys said brotha. Welcome to the board, there are alot of very knowledgeable people here always ready to help!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Welcome bro and yes have bloodwork done..my doc put me on TRT a few years back when i was 43 and my test levels dipped below 400..good luck

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Welcome to T.I.D. ^^^^^^Lots of great advice! Listen to them!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Welcome to the Den! It's definitely the Best place to be online =D

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
thanks for the feed back guys! Am looking forward to hearing all opinions and facts from the "people in the trenches".

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
thanks for the feed back guys! Am looking forward to hearing all opinions and facts from the "people in the trenches".

The bloodwork never lies...there are a lot of great resources to read on this board and lots of solid people as well. Read and learn as much as you can about testosterone and understand the biology so when the dr is telling you things you have good solid questions and you understand the chemicals used

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
welcome to the board sir....as stated above many more doctors these days are turning to hrt. you shouldnt have to look far for a good dr to help you out. good luck

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID,

On the test decline route, it happens, and now there are numerous solutions, go to the DR and get everything tested.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic