Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

New Guy Intro

B

BluePauls

Dec 17, 2016
Hi TID - Just a quick introduction. My buddy referred me to this site - he goes by 'sax' on here. Hoping to learn from many of you as I try to make some big gains in the next year or so.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Welcome!

Got any plans yet or still working on that?

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
Good guy right here with the right mindset. Known in real life for years. he's GTG and as legit as it comes. Welcome aboard!

B

BluePauls

Dec 17, 2016
@DungeonDweller - nothing fancy...beginner stuff. 31 y/o now...plagued by 15 years of lifting with my ego. Hoping to make up for some of that this year. I'll be sticking to the well accepted practices. Appreciate any tips!

B

BluePauls

Dec 17, 2016
Good guy right here with the right mindset. Known in real life for years. he's GTG and as legit as it comes. Welcome aboard!
Thanks @sax. Looking forward to learning more!

B

BluePauls

Dec 17, 2016
Doing like a Starting Strength or Stronglifts program?
Right now I'm planning on a 3-day split - upper-lower-upper, lower-upper-lower, repeat. Primarily focused on chest and shoulders. I've done this a few times and it's always been the best for me (both in terms of results and staying motivated). I'll stick to mostly power lifts, and a secondary exercise per large muscle group that should let me add a little "flair" to my workouts to stay motivated

I've tried 5x5 and All Pro's Simple Beginner routine. But I just couldn't stick to them more than a month of two due to the monotony...

With all that said, I'd love to heard any recommendations!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
No relation to Ru Paul?

Welcome, either way.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
BOTH . . . . . . it depends who you're talking to on TID.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic