Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New guy here

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
First off, thank you mugzy for the invite. This board looks great.

My name is BD Cool... I recognize quite a few guys here from the VIP Board... I'll give a brief introduction to those who don't know me.

Lifting/bodybuilding experience: 17 years or so. I currently train 5 days per week, each bodypart gets hit once per week.

AAS experience: 16 years... on & off. Back when I started AAS I cycled (time on = time off) using mainly A-drol, Deca, Sus250 redijects (expensive but good shit) & U.S. pharm grade Test Suspension (best AAS I ever used). I took about a 4 year break from using AAS, at which time I got married, had a kid, started my career, etc. I started using AAS again about 6 years ago... the last 3 years I have been on straight. When I cycled in the past I basically rented my muscle... I would lose it very fast when I went off. I have found that to be very common among AAS users that cycle... sad but true. Currently I blast for about 8months, cruise for the next 2 or 3 months, then back at it again.

GH experience: I have been on GH for the last 2.5 years at a dose of 3 - 4 IU per day. I would love to use more but can't afford it right now. The main benefit of GH for me has been improved sleep quality, which is something I have struggled with since I was a teenager.

Board experience: 8 years. I mod at a very small board... it is basically me & about 3 to 8 other mods that check in daily. I also hang out at the VIP Board, where I have been at for the last 6 years or so. I don't have a ton of free time so I only join boards that I plan to contribute. I hate open source boards & boards that allow you to buy your status (refer to the busted SSB for an example!!). I hope the boards never get as careless as they were pre-ORD but, from what I have seen, some are headed that way already.

There ya' go... if you got any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks again,

BD Cool

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Sounds like your pretty new to this all...make sure to read the rules and the stickies...

lol...wassup BD good to see you dood.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
IT is good to see ya here bro, welcome to the forum.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is most wonderful to have you join us. welcome to the iron den :D

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hey BD, welcome to TID

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hey BD, thanks for joining, welcome to TID

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to being a part of this board.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
BD...thanks for joining bro. Great board here.

-CC-

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic