Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

New guy first cycle help

B

Beast master

Mar 3, 2013
so I've been looking around on this forum for a while and I seem to be getting clashing info. So I've been bodybuilding for close to 5 years now and am about 4 weeks into my first cycle. I thought I ha done enough research an knew enough before I went on but now I keep seeing different things. I read in some articles that you should be taking hcg while on cycle? I thought you were supposed to take it immediately when you came off for 2 weeks, then start pct. i started with 300mg test prop/week now I'm taking 500mg of sust a week, I was thinking about bumping it up to 750mg/week sust and mabe throughing in some anavar... Also I'm taking 1mg arimidex every 2 or 3 days if I feel puffy. Could you please give me some input thanks.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Ok... you're going through the normal newbie issues of not trusting your plan. Stick to your 500mg a week (I know it's tempting to change it) really focus on your diet and training, don't worry about the HCG. What is your planned PCT?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I agree with J-Dub. Stick to the plan. Stay at 500mg and don't add anavar.

1mg adex every 3 days is sufficient to control estrogen.

As for HCG, there are two schools of thought. I personally prefer to run the HCG while on at 500iu per week. Then blast just before PCT with 1,000iu per week for 2 weeks.

With sus you need to wait 3 weeks between last pin and when you take your PCT drugs which are????

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
POB is right on the HCG I guess I should have said don't stress about it, both methods seem to work just fine. I have run it both ways and without in the past and it worked for me each way I did it but it's difficult to gauge how much better one method was over the other.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Good rule to stick to, is pick your dosages before you start and stick to them. POB method for hcg sounds right, ive never ran hcg so i cant give you a for sure answer bro.

L

LightW8

Sep 22, 2012
Set your plan for dosages and length of cycle beforehand and stick to them...500mg Sus should be more than enough for a first cycle to see good gains...mine was 250mg test e once a week....your focus really needs to be on what your eating and how much rest you are getting

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Set your plan for dosages and length of cycle beforehand and stick to them...500mg Sus should be more than enough for a first cycle to see good gains...mine was 250mg test e once a week....your focus really needs to be on what your eating and how much rest you are getting

X2 on eating and rest

B

Beast master

Mar 3, 2013
Okay thanks, I was planning on just using nolvadex for pct. ok, so ill just stick to the 500mg/week of sust... So will there really be any need for hcg? And nolva should e started 3 weeks after my last pin? And how much and how long do I run nolva? Thanks

B

Beast master

Mar 3, 2013
As for diet and rest, that's on point. I get at least 8 hours sleep, I'm only taking 2 off days at most; even on my off days I usually end up doing cardio.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Okay thanks, I was planning on just using nolvadex for pct. ok, so ill just stick to the 500mg/week of sust... So will there really be any need for hcg? And nolva should e started 3 weeks after my last pin? And how much and how long do I run nolva? Thanks
Throw clomid in too.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yep, stick to one compound your 1st cycle. It's important to know you body reactions. For your 1st one you can forego hcg , even the adex, but have all these on hand in case the b\t's flare. POB's spot on with the HCG use tho. I would recomend also the same use of one compound for pct , see how your body reacts, you dont really know if you mix compounds.
AND Get Bloodwork done before you start next time and at intervals during and after, depending on what your wallet allows. Get a reading on your vitals so you know whats going on with your body

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic