Blackenalma
What's New?

new greek yogurt 'powerful'

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Right here is were you got butt sore...

I don't need or want to argue with anyone little man... you can go fuk yourself for all I care... as a matter of fact Fuk you and Greece... how about that mmmkayyyy....

All I was saying is YOU made a big deal about this stuff being called "greek" yogurt... dick!

don't reply... just stick to your dbol only cycles lil guy...

It's funny how you're the only one to have thought that I made a big deal out and use it as a reason to argue with me and call me names. I think you've got to cut back on your heavily dosed multi-steroid cycles. They seem to make you a worse asshole than you already are.

By the way, I don't like you either e-bully but I don't bust your balls in every chance i don't like your posts.

But tell me something please since you're ****ing Greece, If it wasn't for all the native americans that your ancestors tortured and slaughtered and all the wars (economic and gun fought) you have taken part at (because we all know that everyone who lives out of the US is a terrorist who hates your bright country) what would the US be right now? (To avoid any misunderstandings i have nothing with you guys and gals or your country, it's your presidents and government i don't like).

Don't get me started, this is not the proper thread, nor the proper place.

Lets agree to disagree in everything and also that we don't like each other and not push it any further. It's pointless and it's ruining this thread as it has ruined many others in the past.

Last edited:
RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
^^^^^ Yogurt RRRRRAAAAAGGGGGEEEE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
is there anywhere you can find amino info on things like yogurt and cottage cheese etc.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
What you can do matt is get some Micronized BCAA's (unflavored) and throw them in there... but it wouldnt be the optimum way to consume them... I prefer to put them in my workout drink like powerade or something and consume them while I workout so they will be ready to absorb post workout...

Protein powder in greek yogurt! EXCELLENT idea... esp for curing that sweet toof... I tried Chocolate protein in some peanut butter... it was ok, but something about it demanded I drink a huge glass of whole milk with it...

Still butt sore huh reinhart??? if greece is so fuking awesome why are they broke right now and riding our DICKS????? let me guess... you gonna blame Whitey too???

e-bully??? really???

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
What you can do matt is get some Micronized BCAA's (unflavored) and throw them in there... but it wouldnt be the optimum way to consume them... I prefer to put them in my workout drink like powerade or something and consume them while I workout so they will be ready to absorb post workout...

Protein powder in greek yogurt! EXCELLENT idea... esp for curing that sweet toof... I tried Chocolate protein in some peanut butter... it was ok, but something about it demanded I drink a huge glass of whole milk with it...

Still butt sore huh reinhart??? if greece is so fuking awesome why are they broke right now and riding our DICKS????? let me guess... you gonna blame Whitey too???

e-bully??? really???

No I am going to blame our ****ing treacherous politicians and the Greek people that had been voting them all these years. It's no one else's fault.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
I just eat Chobani. Haven't found one I didn't like. 14g of protein in each small container. If you need low carb, just get the bulk tubs of plain, and add whatever you want to sweeten it up. Stevia, strawberries and blueberries are really good in it. If you don't need really low carb, add some honey and maybe even some cinnamon.
Chobani is my fave too, and its nice and thick which I liked. The plain I use to make home made frozen yogurt pops with pureed fruits.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
funny thing though, this 'powerful' yogurt which had 20 grams of protein, was twice the size of the others. I believe it was 12oz?? but it was the largest.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I just got purple wrath for intra, pretty good so far. But I thought yogurt and cottage cheese as milk based protein would have some aminos much like whey but obviously a lower profile.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic