jacobss
What's New?

new girl in the den

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, great place for everything you need to accomplish your goals.

I would say the best advice I can give is eat a clean diet, work out hard, and hit the cardio hard and do everything you want to do as naturally as possible. Besides protein, calcium/mag/D, a multi- vitamin, just some pre workout to get you through is all you would need. It does take time, but as you can see, progress get made pretty quick.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome and congratulations for taking that huge first step Ms Ginger...your quality of life has improved already. Good luck and stay strong.

ginger_rn

ginger_rn

TID Lady Member
Mar 21, 2012
Hello everyone! Hope all of you guys have had a great week-end. I hit the gym hard the last couple of days and increased my cardio to 45min. instead of the usual 30. I had a great leg workout today and my husband helped me practice lunges, needless to say I still suck at them. But he is a patient man and I'll keep practicing with him till I get it right and then maybe I can add some weight. Tomorrow is my day off from the gym and I will miss it but I am ready for a break. Thanks for the advice this week and I'll continue to communicate with you in the threads.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
welcome and i agree with RR..a little ECA with the diet...its old school, but it still works nicely

ginger_rn

ginger_rn

TID Lady Member
Mar 21, 2012
Hello everyone! I took the advice and started the ECA this week. I am down to 206 from 209 last week. I started a new back routine last night with T-bar rows and reverse grip rows on the smith machine; I can tell today that it really made a difference. It seems that my back, chest, and shoulders along with abs are going to be my trouble spots; not much definition going on in these areas. I have been watching a lot of training videos just to get some ideas of new routines. Any advice on how to work these areas more efficiently?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
best advice I have is just keep on doing it :) Deadlifts are by far the king of all lifts...they do wonders for your back and your abs...legs, arms...pretty much everything on you benefits from deads :) add those to your routine and you will definitely see a difference in a few weeks...

when I started my back was my weakest point....thanks to deads it is now my strongest ;)

ginger_rn

ginger_rn

TID Lady Member
Mar 21, 2012
Thanks Shan for the advice. You have a great back in your avi!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic