Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New cycle review any thoughts on this

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I think what GS is trying to say is you aren't going to see the full benefits of the mast using the deca. If you're bent on the mast, why not switch to EQ?

Your timing is off for ending the deca anyways. Different esters, different clear times ;)

HDH

Good catch. So many things I didn't like, that went right by me...lol

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
You wanna start prami @ .25 ml. Slowly work up if u need to I didn't have to go any higher than .50 ml.
And it's not some thing to run instead of arimidex.

Prami is if you start getting dick trouble.
And .25 of arimidex EOD is where I would start .
My usual dose.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good catch. So many things I didn't like, that went right by me...lol

I agree on a straight 50mg on the d-bol as well. No point in an oral pyramid. Better to keep levels steady. Hell, any aas as far as I'm concerned.

HDH

L

losieloos

Dec 19, 2012
There could be many reason why your not responding to normal dosages.just gotta eat more or train differently. Don't harm yourself.

Aug 2, 2013
I would run the deca high, drop mast for eq, run the dbol at 50mg 6 weeks, drop superdrol and personally I wouldn't even bother with hcg but if I were gonna run it I would blast it the last 2 weeks before pct (unless your just gonna b&c, then I wouldn't worry about it)

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
As for upping the doses when the initial gains slow, I think it is a mistake. It is best to pick a dose and, except for frontloading, stick with that dose. That is because the initial gains are mostly water, and increasing the dose won't help you gain muscle more quickly than you are doing (assuming your initial dose is the right level for you).

Rather than increasing your dose, you should get your diet right, and if your gains stop, increase your food intake. So long as you are gaining 1 to 2 lbs of weight after the first few weeks (or after the first 4 or 5 weeks while using dbol), then you are doing fine.

Once your body stops responding to the gear (i.e. you do a cycle and don't gain noticeable muscle) then increase the doses on the next cycle or try something else.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic