Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

New cycle review any thoughts on this

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So decided to run this new cycle the dosages are still vague cause I want to start at the lower end and see results after a weeks no need to max out... I'll be running a longer cycle maybe even to 24 weeks...
I know a lot of people are always saying that if a low dose works use that but I have not responded well to lower doses so I'm stacking and running the cycle longer..

Any thoughts on this

Week 1-18
Test 800-1000mg
Deca 300-800
Masteron 400-800
Proviron 50-100mg

Week 1-8
Dbol 50-100

Week 10-18
Superdrol 20-50

Hcg 2 times a week

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Why mast? The dosage ranges are huge.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Going from dbol to superdrol? Why not just do them both together for 24 weeks? Why **** your liver a little when you can REALLY **** it good...
And whats with the broad range of doses? Why not just come out ask us to set up your cycle instead of playing games...

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Going from dbol to superdrol? Why not just do them both together for 24 weeks? Why **** your liver a little when you can REALLY **** it good...
And whats with the broad range of doses? Why not just come out ask us to set up your cycle instead of playing games...

We can depend on you to tell it like it is. :rockon:

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I wouldn't run the dbol or the superdrol for 8 each.
50 mg of superdrol won't take long before the pumps
and swollen liver kick u in the ass!

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Ok you have a point I will just start with this and increase if I feel I need too. Also you think I should drop the superdrol or pick dbol or superdrol for the first 8 weeks ? Maybe a slow and steady approach would be better... Would you adjust any of these dosages?

Any thoughts on this

Week 1-24
Test 800mg
Deca 400mg
Masteron 500mg
Proviron 50mg

Week 1-8
Dbol 50-100 pyramid up down
Hcg 2 times a week 500iu

Week 17-24
Anavar 60mg ed
Also I will be front loading...

Last edited:
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Ok you have a point I will just start with this and increase if I feel I need too. Also you think I should drop the superdrol or pick dbol or superdrol for the first 8 weeks ? Maybe a slow and steady approach would be better... Would you adjust any of these dosages?

Any thoughts on this

Week 1-24
Test 800mg
Deca 400mg
Masteron 500mg
Proviron 50mg

Week 1-8
Dbol 50-100 pyramid up down
Hcg 2 times a week 500iu

Also I will be front loading...

Dbol @50mg ed 6 weeks max and I don't recommend front loading. Superdrol is poison imo...

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
what is your goals good man? i dont see the point of combining deca with mast...i say that bc deca tends to put alot of water weight on a person, esp with me. normally i use deca to bulk ie in the winters and mast during the summer. its just a preference i guess...and why pyramid? no need to. imo 8 weeks of dbol is a little excessive. just do a blast ed for 4, 5 weeks tops. hope this helps and good luck. btw whats your diet plans?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Why does everyone want to run hardeners with deca lately. I don't get it. I can see proviron for the anti e effect but it's not going to help with prolactin. Ditch the mast. Up the deca. Get aromasin and caber for your sides.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Why does everyone want to run hardeners with deca lately. I don't get it. I can see proviron for the anti e effect but it's not going to help with prolactin. Ditch the mast. Up the deca. Get aromasin and caber for your sides.

Well because many people feel you get the full benefit of running hardners such as master on or eq for longer times at least 16 weeks or longer to really see the effects...

Also, I have prami forgot to tell you I have adex as well

For sides would you run adex at .5 x3 week or run the prami what is the dosing schedule of prami anyone know?
Also I don't want to up the deca too much I'm afraid of dreaded deca dick and I do enjoy me some action.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well because many people feel you get the full benefit of running hardners such as master on or eq for longer times at least 16 weeks or longer to really see the effects...

Also, I have prami forgot to tell you I have adex as well

For sides would you run adex at .5 x3 week or run the prami what is the dosing schedule of prami anyone know?
Also I don't want to up the deca too much I'm afraid of dreaded deca dick and I do enjoy me some action.

I think what GS is trying to say is you aren't going to see the full benefits of the mast using the deca. If you're bent on the mast, why not switch to EQ?

Your timing is off for ending the deca anyways. Different esters, different clear times ;)

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic