Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

New Aussie member

C

Colby

Jun 8, 2015
Hi to all out there, newbie sayin hi trying to work it all out. Only joined a gym last year and am looking for strength training ideas to improve power hitting for baseball and arm strength

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
welcome mate, another fellow aussie here, where are you from?

C

Colby

Jun 8, 2015
From Adelaide mate....fn freezing for my 4am workouts!! Where bouts are you?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome to The Iron Den!!!

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
welcome to the board! I was looking at a job that would have me living in Adelaide and that's a beautiful spot! wanna swap locations for a bit?! lol

Bonehard

Bonehard

Sep 14, 2013
Oi mate! Just kidding..I'm a Yankee. Lol. I loved New Zealand I can only imagine how the big island is...I here the women love Americans..is it true? Lmao..welcome brother!

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Hellow downunder. Feel bad for you. UGL Gear is so expensive for you guys down there. 10ml of cyp200 for 100bucks or more...so i've heard

Last edited:
hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
chestrockwell by all means come on over brother can show you some east coast and if ur looking for jobs theres usually plenty as long as your not a spastic and want to actually put the hard work in.

Colby, im over on the east coast mate aint much warmer here haha

fork lift, your definitely not getting the prices right... 100 for 10ml would be very cheap if your buying from the street... add a bit more on for most people buying 125-175 a bottle, country prices is way above too... stuff floating around at about 100 but not usually the best labs or many people got those right connections. If you think gear is expencive... don't even ask about the hgh pricetag mate haha

M

Mainstage

May 17, 2015
Welcome mate ,,yes if the Au dollar wasn't so low we would still be buying stuff from the US . Customs are a bit of an issue .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic