Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Never get ripped off on HGH again!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I stopped getting ripped off by sticking around long enough to know who is the real deal and who are the pieces of shit. A person will learn in time over 90% of these sources out there are utter crap and selective scammers, they get to stick around because they pay big to board owners that will protect them as long as the monthly bill comes in.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Oddly, I feel like I'm in a 3 part commercial. Brothers Gator, Rfaggazzi, NY Chris- any of you guys connected to either of these test providers? :)

Rock on.

Lol.....not in the least. I've spoken to the rep a few times, and he answered some questions I had. I actually just placed an order for testing last night. It was quite simple. I chose total test, and GH serum. It was just under $94 otd. Anyway, I thought that's who Gator was talking about.
Visit us at www. Haha....j/k

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Oddly, I feel like I'm in a 3 part commercial. Brothers Gator, Rfaggazzi, NY Chris- any of you guys connected to either of these test providers? :)

Rock on.

lol, nope. Look at the hyge vs jin thread. That's where I first learned of these guys. I haven't used them myself yet, but plan to in the near future.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I stopped getting ripped off by sticking around long enough to know who is the real deal and who are the pieces of shit. A person will learn in time over 90% of these sources out there are utter crap and selective scammers, they get to stick around because they pay big to board owners that will protect them as long as the monthly bill comes in.

Absolutely right!

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
Or just stick with HK and you never have to worry about anything.
It's not about HK or any other source for that matter. They all buy from labs and because these labs don't have QC standards they don't test all the batches. The only way they know if they've made a bad batch is when WE COMPLAIN supported by blood work evidence.
The difference with the good sources is they stick around and make things right while the others make excuses and disappear.
Serum tests are not fool proof but when coupled with an IGF test it's pretty conclusive.

B

Baja

Apr 30, 2013
Its easy to "never get ripped off again" stop buying the Chinese junk purchase Saizen, Norditropin real pharma etc etc and you wont get ripped off. Also he is correct privatemdlabs.com but do 2 tests the GH Serum and the IGF-1 test.. Some bunk GH will pass a serum test but will not convert to IGF-1 and that's what matters..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Its easy to "never get ripped off again" stop buying the Chinese junk purchase Saizen, Norditropin real pharma etc etc and you wont get ripped off. Also he is correct privatemdlabs.com but do 2 tests the GH Serum and the IGF-1 test.. Some bunk GH will pass a serum test but will not convert to IGF-1 and that's what matters..

Well shit! Why didn't I think of that? Can you loan me the cash to finance a run of fda hgh or maybe I'll take a second out or sell a kidney! Not to mention where the hell you gonna get a steady and reliable supply GUARANTEEING you'll never be ripped off again? , unless soemone has aids or you snatch a midget kids prescription.
Nice 1st post bunghole. ''Welcome to TID''

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013

^^^^ This....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic