Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Never a dull moment....must read!

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
So yet again im at the gym and theres the skinny "summer gym lovers" that go there a month before summer hits to get some "serious gains" as they all talk about so...im setting up for bench press and theres these 2 lads....built like a twig but anyway...over hearing their conversation one goes (and this is word for word) "i wonder how someone manages to bench 40kg?!" and the other replys "must be steriods that make you do that" and the other one ends the conversation with "no its definitly not steriods must just be like 10 protien shakes a day thats the secret to benching that much" i had to share that with everyone couldnt keep it to myself...haha cant wait to see the commments on this!

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Just a payday candybar and a glass of milk does a body good.

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
ugh. i hate people. wait, scratch that. i hate ppl like that TR. thats the main reason im antisocial in the gym, headphones in/world off/stare at ground so I don't have to listen or talk to ppl like that. But get me on some forums and I can turn into a chatty kathy ><

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
We don't have douche like this at my gym thanks god... Well we might, but the powerlifters and strongmen/women have their own area to train in so we're not exposed to that shit.

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Oh and to add insult to injury it was the day my iPod battery died!!

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
40KGs? Whats that like 80 some lbs lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic