Sep 10, 2011
I've never NOT taken 50 mg at once

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
i think i get more side effects from OTC medication than aas just sayin

Ditto.....

As far as low back tightness? Do people wear belts when they simply aren't needed all the time? Do you stretch that area? Is you lower back just plain weak? Maybe the compound made you so strong that you were able to make too much of a jump in poundage ? So strained the lower back, majority of people neglect lower back because the only see what's visible in the mirror . Wearing a belt all the time your erectors and rectus abdominals weakens and atrophies . Dbol only cycles??? I'll never get that ?
Most people injure the lower back and then tend to shy away from exercises that recruit the erectors , yet the back anchors almost every single lift. If your back is weak you need to remedy the issue , not mask it by wearing a belt when you do curls and bench presses lol.

Last edited:
Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
No way to compare t-bol to d-bol. T-Bol is a great mild oral, d-Bol not mild at all. T-Bol is awesome, just don't expect anything close to d-bol! D-Bol gives me high Bp, mostly from water retention id guess, which also brings headaches and cramps. Awesome strength gains for sure! T-Bol- zero sides, moderate strength and lean mass gains. T-Bol for me, wish I could swap the pile of dbol I have for tbol!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
No way to compare t-bol to d-bol. T-Bol is a great mild oral, d-Bol not mild at all. T-Bol is awesome, just don't expect anything close to d-bol! D-Bol gives me high Bp, mostly from water retention id guess, which also brings headaches and cramps. Awesome strength gains for sure! T-Bol- zero sides, moderate strength and lean mass gains. T-Bol for me, wish I could swap the pile of dbol I have for tbol!

What type of dose were you using with D-bol?? If you stay in the 20 to 30 mg range, the bloat shouldn't be too bad & the results should be awesome. D-bol is certainly one of the steroids where "more is not better".

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I'm always interested in how everyone's system reacts to different AAS. Dbol makes my face look like a fucking pie, even at low doses. I love the pumps, though. I could pump like a mf just from cutting my lawn, lol.
Tbol is nice, no sides, but also mild gains. Tren or deca make me soak the fucking sheets with sweat every night. My wife thought I was dying of jungle fever or something. No tren or deca for me, even with caber, etc.
Nah. pure honey for me is test prop. I love the shit. I get bones in the middle of the night and every morning like I was 14! lol I lean out nice and pump up great. Prop is nectar of the Gods!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I hold a ton of water on dbol but that's cause I usually eat like a cow... Adex helps cut that back for me though. Works better than aromasin for that purpose IME.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I hold a ton of water on dbol but that's cause I usually eat like a cow... Adex helps cut that back for me though. Works better than aromasin for that purpose IME.

Smart thinkin, Methyl estrogen which is worse than estro from regular test! lowers the hell out of your thyroid levels to.

Have noticed anastrazole keeps the d-bol blood-pressure a bit more in check (and telmisartan lol)

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
If I had to stick to one steroid for the rest of my life, that would certainly be Dianabol. I accredit most of my mass to it. It makes me very horny and puts a shitload of weight on me. I have never ventured over 30mgs daily because I simply think that there's no need to do so at 5'11 200lbs (with abs).

I have noticed though that is side effect free until the 20-25mgs mark. At 30mgs daily I need to use Arimidex to counter emotional side effects caused by elevated estrogen. The aforementioned side effects are more intense than when I was on 600mgs test e weekly. It also makes me aggressive and confidant and gives me very painful, skin splitting pumps which I totally love!

On the bad side, at 30mgs I experience some serious new hair growth all over my body. In my experience it stacks very well with Testosterone and Anavar and can be used as the only drug in a cycle with great success as long as the diet is clean and the dosages are kept sane.

I looking forward to see how it mixes with Primobolan and Parabolan.

Oh, I forgot to mention how energetic it makes me and that it gives me a laid back feeling, a feeling of real euphoria!

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
only ran it once. I did hold a shit ton of water at 50 mg a day. I also had the severe low back pump everyone talks about. I would run it again with the proper AI on hand.

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
d-bol is awesome no hpta shutdown compared to test prop which feels like poisen. i can actually run it year round workout days with ai if i wanted to dont feel any need for pct.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Interesting. You might want to do a little research on it.

If you run it year round (by- by liver) you wouldn't need a PCT.

HDH

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
i eat dbol like skittles i usually never go lower then 40mg a day but i like to keep it around 50mg a day unless i run it for extended periods i may start at 50 and lower it to 30 as time goes on. I would never recommend running dbol only but im not going to get into that its up to you in the end. The only side affects i get are back pumps but toreine and water make them go away and i get bloated time to time other then that the positive sides i get are the shit and out way every negative side affect you can think of lol. i i run shit different then people like to say.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic