Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Needing help with weight loss

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Number one Set goals, Number two stick to them, number three get moving..... There is no secret pill or diet.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
You said it yourself, quit being lazy. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. I lost 18 pounds these past 6 weeks, and all I did was change my diet. I just started doing cardio a few days ago. I guess I am not understanding what your brothers financial issues have to do with you not going to the gym. Everyone has issues..

And whats the name of these magical weight loss pills that help you with strength and help you work out longer? Just curious..

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Have you been to the doctor and had your lab work done. Particularly your thyroid production. I personally have Hypothyroid (don't produce enough) and have to take medication for it. If I miss a pill I'm like you and don't feel like doing a dang thing. If your lab report returns normal then it's all on you bud. Your laziness is all in your mindset. Get after it!!! Get pumped!! Be proud of yourself and take pride in your self. This goes for all you do in life. If you want something by God get your ars up off the couch, away from video games, out of the junk food, and tell yourself you are gonna do it and do it!! This little weight loss goal of yours will prepare you for bigger things In life. Now tomorrow when you wake up in the morning get your butt out of bed and move your ars!!!!! Keep us updated.

By the way sorry this is my 1st post on here but I tend to want to motivate folks. It makes me happy when they succeed. :D.

Bump - what he says :)
But everybody is right on!
You are 18 young - just do it !

Last edited:
plasticsoldier

plasticsoldier

Jun 6, 2014
You said it yourself, quit being lazy. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. I lost 18 pounds these past 6 weeks, and all I did was change my diet. I just started doing cardio a few days ago. I guess I am not understanding what your brothers financial issues have to do with you not going to the gym. Everyone has issues..

And whats the name of these magical weight loss pills that help you with strength and help you work out longer? Just curious..
Thanks again to everyone for tour responses, I've actually begun walking and running allot and I've quit eating junk food.

And as for the pills, its just normal ones you can purchase from workout stores, they just give you energy so you can run or workout longer. It helps you keep on track and doesn't make you lose your energy.

It works great :D

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Thanks again to everyone for tour responses, I've actually begun walking and running allot and I've quit eating junk food.

And as for the pills, its just normal ones you can purchase from workout stores, they just give you energy so you can run or workout longer. It helps you keep on track and doesn't make you lose your energy.

It works great :D

I dont believe in any b/s that you buy at supplement stores.. I rarely use protein powder. Better to get your nutrients through food..

plasticsoldier

plasticsoldier

Jun 6, 2014
I dont believe in any b/s that you buy at supplement stores.. I rarely use protein powder. Better to get your nutrients through food..
I agree, the pills actually make you feel unstable after your workout. as if you're drained of all your energy. I've started eating breakfast, lots of fruits, and now am having balanced meals. Green food now. And hopefully when the storm clears out I can go for a run.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Plastic / as you continue in your journey ~ anyone' main directive is to learn how your body responds . Look and listen it will always speak to you in some way . Motivation and inspiration are the fires that push us on. Many barriers are simply created by our own minds . Know thyself / strong mind = strong body. Watch your health and never give up

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
I just want to say kudos to you for asking for help and getting into it. Everyone here has great advice. Now is the time dude. If I'd started at 18 rather than 28, well you get the idea. Keep at it . You got this.

M

Mrloseit

Sep 11, 2014
The problem is urself. If u not willing to do the work how do you expect to get the things that u desire ? U need to change and start to be serious. I cant help u about the nutrition and all other things because im still learning. Other members on the forum may help u about this. But i can tell u this,i used to be fat to. When i started to go to the gym people around me are fooling me around but i take their word as my motivation. Every person that talk shit about me are the drive that i need to keep motivate. Thats all.

You are crying out for help but you have to take action! Do something about it. Get up and go to the gym. who cares who looks at you focus on you becoming the person you see yourself as. When you are there you might see buff in shape people just know many were in the position you are in now and they TOOK ACTION and CHANGED all the things people said about them. do the same.

The physical part of this is easy YOU HAVE TO FIX YOUR MENTAL. Only you can actually go out and DO the work needed to become what and who YOU want!

go to youtube and Type : Arnold Schwarzenegger Motivation - 6 rules of success

watch that video for motivation - listen to it every morning when you wake up...Every time you are not feeling like going to the gym... every time someone says your fat your ugly etc...

C

Captainmcfish

Sep 23, 2014
I am like you on the starting point
Around 1m72 and 110kg
Started to take actions with workout and new diet...
I havent been on a scale the last month and honestly
was really happy about how I felt, how I looked aso
After a month I went on the scale and found out I was 111.7!
More muscle mass, less bodyfat... People who had not seen me
Over summer thought I lost weight!
I will see after 2 months of that diet/workout routine...
because in the end I would like to lose more bodyfat and weight,
I am still too big and I guess a bit under 100kg would be really cool.

All in the head! i get up 1h earlier, prep my food 2 to 3 days ahead to be sure
Cravings usually I have fruits around.
Tuesday I meet a coach from my gym that is competing... Hope to get so guidance!

Hope we'll succeed!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic