Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Need to lose 50lbs, doctors orders

O

oldmanstrong

Jul 6, 2013
Just what I was looking for. Never have been able to lose unless I am on a ketogenic diet. During the week, each meal is a lean protein source plus veggies and a salad. The salad dressing is where I get my fat, although it's usually balsamic vinegar and olive oil, lots of it. The commercial dressings have lots of additives. I have also started taking CLA. Here goes the 50 pounds.

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
Just what I was looking for. Never have been able to lose unless I am on a ketogenic diet. During the week, each meal is a lean protein source plus veggies and a salad. The salad dressing is where I get my fat, although it's usually balsamic vinegar and olive oil, lots of it. The commercial dressings have lots of additives. I have also started taking CLA. Here goes the 50 pounds.

CLA will just be a waste of money brother.

The key to losing this much weight in a fast amount of time is by doing severe caloric restriction. And by severe, I am talking about no more than 1000kcal per day. It will absolute hell, but your body will be forced to use up your glycogen stores and start burning up the fat reserves to create the fuel for the body.

If you added DNP and some clen and ephedra, your metabolism would get a boost and it will help it from crashing.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I wonder how tall you are?
You say you are 23% body fat @ 297lb, that gives you a lean body mass of 228lb @ 0% bf. Starting with this information you may work out your required caloric intake daily intake .....
Or you can just drop all the high calorie carb foods that you are eating with your meals and replace them with a small to medium portion of good carbs and add 50 - 80 grams of protein and some veges x 6 a day and stick to it.
That means, you get that little devil off your shoulder.

janjacgilbert

janjacgilbert

Jun 28, 2012
Download Noom software, you will find easy to understand information on how to lose weight by adjusting your calorie intake.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic