Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Need some Solutions

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
This is just another reason I hate people and refuse to live anywhere I actually see, let alone share a wall/ceiling/floor with, my neighbor. I like the fact I have at least an acre on each side of me between me and my neighbors.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Thanks for all the responses. Yes, the mentality of a person like this annd what they will get away with, management won’t ever evict them. They are a system player.

So yes, I’ve been in communication with management about moving! Since I just signed a renewal I want them to cancel it, and if not, then they need to pay for a move to another unit. I am calling for a meeting between owners. They also want to see if she’ll move to a first floor at least. Either way, someone will be moving and it most likely will be me.

Also, ear plugs don’t work. Tried them.

Since I know the psychology of this type of person, I know that any type of behavior change with their dogs will freak this person out. I bought a specific long range bark control device that emits a painful sound if the dog barks, so essentially, the device, if works correctly, the dog doesn’t want to go anywhere near it. So if the dogs don’t want to go inside, or they want to leave and hide, then maybe it will drive her away too….

Some other suggestions people told me were rat poison and PB… I was like no way.

Also, you can paper for service dog papers online. I looked it up. It is also against the Americans with disability act to ask to service animal papers. Apparently has something with discrimination.

Who is up for a revolt?
That last part about the online is BS but it's the system. What is crazy is my step-daughter has a heart condition and actually her dog helps control her and can notice if something is wrong. To get the dog certified my wife had to take her daughter to a psychologist for interviewing and the dog to the vet to undergo all kinds of tests not to mention the training, and it all cost a small fortune. But your neighbor can get it online for a pittance of a fee with some bs excuse and that is just another example of why this country is being destroyed by this mentality and everyone gets a trophy phuktards.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I don’t have that luxury yet, LK needs to give some serious raises i
That last part about the online is BS but it's the system. What is crazy is my step-daughter has a heart condition and actually her dog helps control her and can notice if something is wrong. To get the dog certified my wife had to take her daughter to a psychologist for interviewing and the dog to the vet to undergo all kinds of tests not to mention the training, and it all cost a small fortune. But your neighbor can get it online for a pittance of a fee with some bs excuse and that is just another example of why this country is being destroyed by this mentality and everyone gets a trophy phuktards.
It’s out of control! Plus it pisses me off! I’m waiting to see if this bark control device works. A legit trained service animal would not act like an out of control 2 yr old at all times. Time will tell in a few hours if this does anything….

LOL… it’s a whole other thread about everyone gets a trophy generation and I don’t want to work bs.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I had one of those devices before to use on an aggressive dog that used to come at my dog and I while walking. Didn't do dick. And I doubt it's powerful enough to permeate the ceiling. Maybe yours is newer and improved.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I had one of those devices before to use on an aggressive dog that used to come at my dog and I while walking. Didn't do dick. And I doubt it's powerful enough to permeate the ceiling. Maybe yours is newer and improved.
I am going to agree that the device doesn’t do dick. It been several days and even pressed against the ceiling… nada… owner came in and yelled at the dogs. It has been quieter, but I still get woken up in the middle of the night from them. So… packing everything up and going to start looking again. I feel bad for those dogs. Why the hell get them if you never walk them and keep them locked in a room all day.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I am going to agree that the device doesn’t do dick. It been several days and even pressed against the ceiling… nada… owner came in and yelled at the dogs. It has been quieter, but I still get woken up in the middle of the night from them. So… packing everything up and going to start looking again. I feel bad for those dogs. Why the hell get them if you never walk them and keep them locked in a room all day.

That's awful. Dogs that size and are never walked? Wtf? Many people should have no right to own animals (or even have kids if we really want to go there).

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I factored you’d all want an update. Everything is still the same, last night one of the dogs raced out the front door and the dog walker went running after screaming at 10:30 at night what an Ahole the dog is. Dogs are never walked. Dogs still locked in changes for around 12 hours a day. Dogs still bark all night. I put a TV on in the bedroom starting at 8am till around 4 loud so that individual doesn’t get sleep.

I am moving soon, the new place is still getting renovated, but once finished hopefully around end of January I will move in. Till then, well, going to start sleeping somewhere else.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic