Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need some help!

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
hows everybody doing? i havent been around the boards in quite some time. I have been staying crazy busy with work. anyways, I'm planning on doing my next show at the end of june and I need some help coming up with a plan. background on me, ive done two shows. the last one was about a year ago, where i came in at about 205. im hoping to get up to around 215 on stage this time. im sitting at 230 right now bf% is around 14. ive been cruising for the past 6 weeks on 250 test only. i have 17 weeks from today to make this happen. plan is to bulk for 4-6 weeks depending on how much of a fat ass i am, then start cutting. im looking for help with designing a cycle, diet, and training tips are always appreciated. ive been debating getting a coach to help out, but its so damn expensive! the areas i feel i need the most improvement are back, glutes and hams, and who couldnt use some extra size on their arms?
my last show cycle consisted of 750 test until 4 weeks before the show, 600 EQ, 75 tren eod last 8 weeks of prep, 80 of var and 50 winny the last 6 weeks. im pretty sure thats what it was anyways lol.
any help would be appreciated!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
How about
Tren
Masterone
Prop

With the said plan for your Orals !?

A

abdelrasoul

Jun 29, 2012
^^^this sounds good. Def a cycle I wana run in the future

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
I'm thinking probably 40 of dbol for the first 4 weeks. I really want to give masteron a run. Do I run this throughout or just several weeks precontest? Whats typical dosing on this? Also I was thinking of bumping up the dose a little on the test. And I'm going to run some var at the end again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic