Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need some advice please

M

mdubs248

May 13, 2013
Hello everyone, I recently just joined the forums and I am needing some advice. I just started a deca 300 & sus 300 cycle a little over 2 weeks ago. This is my 1st cycle ever so I didnt really know what I was getting into. A buddy of mine that has been doing this stuff for a while recommended deca & sust. I know, I should of researched a little more before I started. But I didnt, so here we are. So about day 6 into my 1st week I noticed my nipples were a bit sensitive and puffy. So I started doing some research and see that I should probably be taking an AI to block estrogen and then do clomid or nolva for pct. A buddy of mine has some clomid and nolva that I plan on picking up from him as soon as possible but I dont know where or how to get any AI's like arimidex or aromasin so Im not sure if I should continue my cycle or not. - So my question is, should I continue my cycle without using an AI, and just use clomid or nolva for pct? Or should I stop my cycle now since I dont have an AI and then start back up when I get some? Will it be safe for me to continue without an AI since I am experiencing these sides? I'm new to all of this so any advice would be greatly appreciated. This nip stuff has really been freaking me out. I must say though, I have been learning an awful lot, just wish I would of researched this stuff before I started my cycle. Now I see why everyone says not to start your cycle without having these things on hand.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
There's a sponsor here Manpower that can help you with all your research needs

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Nolva will also stop your gyno.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nolva will stop the gyno, but you need to lower your estrogen levels. So if you can get the nolva like NOW do so and start at 40mg per day until the gyno symptoms subside.

In the meantime, hit up manpower research and get some exemestane. He's fast as hell so you'll have it in 2 or 3 days tops. Run that at 12.5mg every other day. You can discontinue the nolva once you get the exemestane.

I'm glad you realize you needed to do more research on this bro. So I'll spare you the lecture and spanking. Unless you're into that kind of shit.

Are you really only running 300 of each compound per week? And what are you planning for your PCT. Deca is not easy to recover from. If this is your first cycle, I would actually recommend you stop the deca immediately, and just continue on the sustanon.

M

mdubs248

May 13, 2013
So it's okay to use Nolva on cycle? Everywhere I have been reading says Nolva is more for pct, rather than on cycle. Should I just use a low dose? and I recently ordered some liquid letro from cem products and I am not at all impressed so far. Its only been about 4 days so I wont knock them just yet, but no changes so far. They also say that letro kills your sex drive, and mine is still fine which leads me to believe its not good quality.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So it's okay to use Nolva on cycle? Everywhere I have been reading says Nolva is more for pct, rather than on cycle. Should I just use a low dose? and I recently ordered some liquid letro from cem products and I am not at all impressed so far. Its only been about 4 days so I wont knock them just yet, but no changes so far. They also say that letro kills your sex drive, and mine is still fine which leads me to believe its not good quality.

OMG Letro is pretty extreme bro. I wouldn't touch that shit.

Nolva is best in PCT yes, BUT this is an emergency. Nolva blocks the estrogen receptors in your titties. Which will prevent gyno. However; exemestane will lower estrogen throughout the body rather than simply occupy a receptor.

So they aren't saying don't take nolva on cycle, cause its dangerous. Its because its not the wiser choice. The exemestane will help you with bloating too, and keep your mood stable. Got HCG? And again... Whats the plan for PCT?

M

mdubs248

May 13, 2013
My first week I did 300 deca & 300 sus, which is what my buddy recommended, then after doing some more research I upped it to 500 sus & 400 deca last week and planned on continuing that dosage. I plan on taking nolva or clomid for pct, not sure on the specifics of how much and when to take it yet. I figured I would cross that T when I get it my hands on it. Why would you stop running deca? I have heard other people say the same thing about deca on their 1st cycle but not sure why.

M

mdubs248

May 13, 2013
Im pretty sure the letro i got is bunk so... But I have read some good things about exemestane so I will try and get some of that from manpower I guess. I dont have any HCG, im not too familiar with it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My first week I did 300 deca & 300 sus, which is what my buddy recommended, then after doing some more research I upped it to 500 sus & 400 deca last week and planned on continuing that dosage. I plan on taking nolva or clomid for pct, not sure on the specifics of how much and when to take it yet. I figured I would cross that T when I get it my hands on it. Why would you stop running deca? I have heard other people say the same thing about deca on their 1st cycle but not sure why.

Test only for a first cycle because:
1. Its the base of all cycles. You'll be able to understand how each compound affects you if you only add one at a time.
2. Its VERY hard to recover from. It takes time to master PCT. Its a miserable time so you need to get your head right. Throwing in Deca will magnify the misery come PCT.
3. Something else but I can't remember but 1 and 2 should be good enough :D

Seriously though, you've made one error so far in this cycle. Drop the deca to eliminate the other. You can make massive gains with test only and a great diet bro.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Im pretty sure the letro i got is bunk so... But I have read some good things about exemestane so I will try and get some of that from manpower I guess. I dont have any HCG, im not too familiar with it.

Ok well no HCG for this cycle, but stick around here and read up on it and you'll understand why its important to have. If your gyno symptoms haven't resolved on the letro then there may be an issue with it. Go with Manpower. The guy is just solid.

M

mdubs248

May 13, 2013
Ok cool, I will drop deca then. Might as well play it safe. Should I continue at 500 sus?

M

mdubs248

May 13, 2013
Will do, glad you have confidence in Manpower. That makes me feel better ordering from them. and thanks for all your advice. I will definitely follow it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic