Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Need More?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Another thing to consider is that you are big to begin with....so the standard approach is not going to yield results like it may have in the past. My sense is that you really need to "tighten everything up" if you want to get bigger. You are unwilling to add any fat at all, so it's going to be a slow process from here on out I would bet.

very true ...its crawling now...What gains u made at first are not real...in a sence...now u must earn your gains now...It might take u one year to gain 1 lbs...depending on what u eat as far as fats and carbs..If u trying to gain lean weight as u allways said then it going to take u that much longer to gain...Also another note...Alot of weight will be addrest towards your legs..Bigger legs means more weight....I dont know how much progress u make with your legs?>Ive never seen any pics of your legs but maybe u should foucus more on legs wile packing the weight on..I dont think bumping up the gear will pack the weight on...Now if u tryed something like anadrol and deca that will put more weight gain on your frame ...what your taking now its not made for builing monster mass...maybe lean mass but not monster mass......Fat is apart of gaining mass....I call tell u if u add more milk to your diet u will put more weight on...Im drinking a gallon ed and 3 weeks now ive jacked the scale up to 6 lbs...and realized ive reached my peak over a decade ago...Just learn and live and enjoy doing it bro...And never stop....consider it your god more or less...dw

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
spread out and increase your carbs....your diet looks a little weird to me... 1/2 cup of rice with 2 chicken breasts? shit, i eat more than you and dont weigh as much....you also only have fats in first and last meal.

Last edited:
bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
KBD, you and me are in the same boat.

Just sucks, because I was hoping I wouldn't have to force feed again LOL.

BUFFETS AND BLOATING HERE I COME

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Maybe you need to re-prime? This might sound weird, but lower you AAS and macros for 4 weeks or so while still pushing the weights hard, then go back up with the AAS and macros.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Stunna claims your hung like a horse, but u need to start eating like a horse!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Just the fact that Stunna and he Skype each other nakid with ski masks on and flex in front of each other is a little creepy.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
spread out and increase your carbs....your diet looks a little weird to me... 1/2 cup of rice with 2 chicken breasts? shit, i eat more than you and dont weigh as much....you also only have fats in first and last meal.

I soak the chicken breasts in olive oil

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
wtf man im eating 5000 calories a day and im not gettin bigger, just stronger but thats most likely from the halo and parabolan.

500mg Of Test
400mg Parabolan
30mg of Halo Daily

DO i need to AUHHPP THE DOSSEEE!?!

bRO- YOU LOOK GREAT AND ARE DOING FINE- MORE PATIENCE AND CREDIT FOR YOURSELF NOTHING ELSE! THERE IS A LIMIT FOR ALL, IF NOT WE WOULD ALL BE 1000POUNDS AND LOOK LIKE THE COMIC BOOK VERSION OF THE HULK- IF YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER THE RES WILL CATCH UP, YOU ARE AHEAD OF THE GAME TRUST ME

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic