Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need help on my cycle!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
honestly 3 cycles ......unless he started at 110lbs. even totaly screwing it up,not eatting etc... he would still grow!
I find this hard to believe and he quite possibly could has screwed up his normal growth already!
but my point is 3 cycles done totally and completely wrong he would have grown......but 160?!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE

9 times out of ten every newbie comes up with his genius / idiotic cycle plan by reading about another newbie running it. if vets and mods dont stand up and yell when we see stuff like this were not doing our job.this guy has 3 cycles under his belt and weights 160 pounds , there is NO EXCUSE for that NONE.

this is very true! too often everybody wants to be politically correct and not hurt some newbs feeling. the reason the forum is here is so that people can give their opinion and their experience and to help others out. sometimes that is assisting them with their cycle and sometimes it is telling them that they need to work on eating or working out. personally why anyone this young would want to destroy so much of their normal endocrinology is crazy to me. glycoman and dadawg have excellent points and it would behoove this youngster to listen and not get his panties in a knot.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Well the young think they are immortal. I was that way once too. Luckily I didn't use until much later in like and even now if I use some AAS my body recovers. If the young guys would just wait and weigh things out a little longer they would save themselves a lot of grief later down the road.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
3 cycles down @ 20 years old and only 160 lbs screams FAKE GEAR too. Like Gunz said, even with bad training/diet/rest using that kind of gear your gonna grow some. Unless this guy started at 100 lbs theres a good chance this is bunk gear.

Stunna is right, Regardless of how many vets/mods tell him, he is still going to run it. Might as well reccomend the best way to do it. Yes, i agree he is way too young to be on #4, but those bad decisions have already been made.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
My advice would be WAIT a few years and dial in that diet/routine in the meantime. If you are absolutely set on doing it my advice would be dial in that diet/routine and run 500mg Test/wk and if you must throw in an oral the first ~4 weeks w/ proper pct of course. Also, don't slack off post cycle...keep going. As far as his previous three cycles....who knows. It could be a total lie to somehow "justify" what he plans on doing.

O

Oli-G

Sep 11, 2011
yes i started steroids very young but iv been brought up round them all my life, but i made huge gains as i was weighing 10 stone at first, then i weighed 14.3 stone at the end of my third cycle.
did no1 think of asking me why I'm 160 pounds?? i have just come out of hospital and lost all of my weight, so its not my fault i lost it all.
Also i have a pretty good diet if any1 wants me to post it or PM it then let me know,

and Dadawg this cycle has not been copied from a newbi i have researched steroids since i was 15 and even tho i don't no everything well FAR from it, I'm not stupid.

i understand what everyone is saying and I'm not here to argue but i am here for advise so thanks all for the advise, i am running this cycle but need help on the doses so can any1 actually help?

i very much agree with Youngstunna on this one.

O

Oli-G

Sep 11, 2011
also all the gear i get has unique authenticity holograms and numbers to type in on the manufacturs site, i have pictures of some of them if anyone wants to see/give advise?

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Well, that sounds more reasonable. I'm sure we were all assuming you were and always have been under 160lbs and we see kids doing this shit all the time.

O

Oli-G

Sep 11, 2011
im not like that, i do my research and always have done.

i should of explained why i am 160lbs after 4 cycles.

i agree with you on the 500mg/week instead of 750, i suppose because i started way to young i have experienced more than most ppl my age and being around steroids all the time you learn a lot.
what do you think of HCG as I'm thinking of using that towards the end of my cycle?
is my OCT and PCT efficient?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
im not like that, i do my research and always have done.

i should of explained why i am 160lbs after 4 cycles.

i agree with you on the 500mg/week instead of 750, i suppose because i started way to young i have experienced more than most ppl my age and being around steroids all the time you learn a lot.
what do you think of HCG as I'm thinking of using that towards the end of my cycle?
is my OCT and PCT efficient?

Clomid always worked better for me at 300 mg first day, 100 mgs days 2-14, 50 mgs from days 15 to finish

I had ran it at 50 a day from the beginning of a pct and found this way above of doing it online and at a couple diff forums and tried it i recovered much faster

The HCG will help you recover much faster if you have it on hand i would start 3 to 4 weeks into the cycle and end it before PCT

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic