Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

need bigger arms

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
yea, I was thinking the opposite, I actually was training them twice a week. Hi volume arms once a week, and finishing with light tris on chest day, and light bis on back day. Haven't measured them, probably be good too. I uploaded some pics, so once they get approved you should be able to see the comparisons from my first show.

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
makes sense, I only hit legs once hard a week, and they overpower everything. Someone basically said I looked like a modified football player on stage; big legs, big chest, big back...... small arms.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hey Gray Welcome to TID

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
welcome to the iron den. we are most pleased to have you join us. :D

the other thing with arms besides training them less often is low weight and high reps. it is a hard concept to grab ahold of but it will make a huge difference. try for reps in the 15-20 range and really get that great burn going.

have a great day!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
glad to have you here. Look forward to seeing your pics. Congrats on the show and good luck to your wife.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
People who usually have trouble getting arms to grow, usually overtrain them...try training them less often, say every 2 weeks or so only for a while.
welcome...and yup,he's right.i stopped doing arms last year for about a month.only did one set of curls to failure after back and one set of skullcrushers to failure after chest.arms blew up faster than ever.after that i got into other routines that didn't focus on arms so much...and still growing!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Texas?! Somebody say Texas? Need somebody to represent Texas cuz the other two Texans on here with me a re gay lovers....welcome to the den grayclaws.

HAHA welcome and im one of those TEXICANS

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Welcome to TID! If you are interested in pre or post workout supps please check out our section in the sponsors area of the forum or just click the link below

PitBull Nutrition Supplements

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
really Pitbull? shameless plug when the guy is asking for help?
anyways, welcome aboard.
a lotta good suggestions here already. i'm in the same boat and recently started doing less isolated bicep work. let us know how it goes for you

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
really Pitbull? shameless plug

yes thanks for noticing, you really are angry arent you lol

would you rather I just repeated what others have said before i posted, atw answered already why would i need to double up on the info?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic