Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

need bigger arms

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
New to theironden, was recomended by a freind of mine. Just did my first competition back in July, wife is doing her first in 6weeks, basically looking for any tips and hints in the bodybuilding world. Any information is good information to me. Knowledge is power so I'm looking forward to what everyone has to say.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Welcome bro... how big are your arms?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID. You'll find a lot of good info here. What's your present arm routine, and how often do you hit your arms?

B

beck26

Jul 28, 2011
welcome over bro. we all want big arms haha

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Welcome and congrats at getting your feet wet.

Best of luck to the wifey.

Hawk

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
mostly depends on genetics, close grip and weighted dips are awesome for building mass on the triceps. For bicep mass id hit weighted rows and weighted pullups. Compounds are going to add more mass than isolations any day.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
People who usually have trouble getting arms to grow, usually overtrain them...try training them less often, say every 2 weeks or so only for a while.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
People who usually have trouble getting arms to grow, usually overtrain them...try training them less often, say every 2 weeks or so only for a while.

agreed, i rarely train my arms and they are bigger than they ever have been. People dont realize when you hit chest and shoulders, your hitting triceps, and when you do back your hitting biceps.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
agreed, i rarely train my arms and they are bigger than they ever have been. People dont realize when you hit chest and shoulders, your hitting triceps, and when you do back your hitting biceps.

Exactly, they recieve a ton of stimulation from the other bodyparts you train.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Texas?! Somebody say Texas? Need somebody to represent Texas cuz the other two Texans on here with me a re gay lovers....welcome to the den grayclaws.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic