Need advice on legal issues

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
Not military but it would look bad for my position

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
I have experience in this area,you are fine! Relax and if questioned,always deny any allegations. If your employer terms you on false allegations,then seek a lawyer or if your in S. Fl. hit me up. You then can go after your employer for wrongful termination. As for your ex,send her my way,fishing is good around here.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
she doesnt have SHIT... so what if she has receipts... SHE ordered that shit... NOT YOU... thats why SHE has the fucking receipts...

its called PLAUSIBLE DENI-ABILITY...

What you, sir, need to do immediately is GET YOUR BALLS BACK FROM HER!!!!!

LMAO^^^^^ I think everyone was thinkin it but you said it!!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Do the receipts have your name on them? Even if they do, big deal. I doubt your employer tests for any of what you mentioned, its not like they are narcotics. Just tell your boss you broke up with her and she is just trying to start trouble. Most will understand that and go about their business back to work...you'll be fine.

P.S. Next time dont let your girlfriend know so much, lesson learned.

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
lol...we were together 20 years and she got all this shit through my credit card. I changed the pw several times and come to find out she could get the pw using only my social security number....now i have changed users names pw's and closed accounts

i feel better now

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
she should be concerned with legal issues stealling and using social security #'s just saying....

and ya get ur balls back lol...

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
First of all you need to kick the bitch to the curb. Then don't do anything. When crazy chics pull these kinds of antics, it makes them look more crazy. Let her be the fool. Here's a secret about relationships.
"Those that care the less..WIN."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic