Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need advice for starting test

R

Rene Descartes

Oct 18, 2022
I am a 21 yr old dude and I am looking to start using test in the most safe possible way. I go to university in Florida and it’s very very common to use street gear. But those sources are very fishy and often contain many adulterants. So is there a way to get test from a doctor, even though I probably have normal test values? I have read that there are doctors who will prescribe even if you have normal levels.

If I hop on test I only want to use a pretty low dose as a little bit of a boost. I’m not trying to get absolutely juiced up. I also want a doctor who will do labs and monitor my blood values and make sure I’m not destroying myself long term. I am only going to take test for a few months and stop once I get some results.

Do I also need to take other meds like estrogen blockers? I am probably going to do test regardless, but if possible I want do it in the best way. I am aware that this is obviously something insurance will not cover and will be off the record. I don’t have any problem paying for it. Any and all advice is appreciated since I am just getting started in researching this. But there is so much info to dive through. Send any articles and info my way and I will read them. Thanks.

R

Rene Descartes

Oct 18, 2022
Also to clarify not looking for a source. Just general advice!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I thought you were dead!

At your age your natural Test level may be low enough to persuade "regular" doctors to prescribe Test. Failing that, there are clinics that tend to be more flexible about a patient's need for trt, and about what dose he "needs." That convenience is accompanied by jacked up prices and very little chance of insurance approval.

In any case ... welcome back ;)

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Keep researching and take your time as the fud you're buying into is concerning as are your expectations/goals. Best advice is to take control and direct your primary care doctor to perform appropriate lab work to analyze your current hormone levels.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I agree with 956Vette.

If you aren't going to listen to him just do a search fro TRT clinics. There countless on the web and several people you probably follow on IG have discount codes. There are many right in Florida.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Food is your best and most effective supplement for a youngster like yourself.
Train smart and eat! I’d not recommend using steroids until you reach your 30’s

I started in late 40’s

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Did my first cycle at 20 yo (Im now an old 57 but still yonger than midevil!!! haha!!) . I wish I would have waited but I got hellish strong and did very well at powerlifting..... all for a plastic trophy hahaha. Eat well, train smart, sleep. Thats the safest way to get test in your system

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I am a 21 yr old dude and I am looking to start using test in the most safe possible way. I go to university in Florida and it’s very very common to use street gear. But those sources are very fishy and often contain many adulterants. So is there a way to get test from a doctor, even though I probably have normal test values? I have read that there are doctors who will prescribe even if you have normal levels.

If I hop on test I only want to use a pretty low dose as a little bit of a boost. I’m not trying to get absolutely juiced up. I also want a doctor who will do labs and monitor my blood values and make sure I’m not destroying myself long term. I am only going to take test for a few months and stop once I get some results.

Do I also need to take other meds like estrogen blockers? I am probably going to do test regardless, but if possible I want do it in the best way. I am aware that this is obviously something insurance will not cover and will be off the record. I don’t have any problem paying for it. Any and all advice is appreciated since I am just getting started in researching this. But there is so much info to dive through. Send any articles and info my way and I will read them. T

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Let's try this again. Timed out before I could finish.

"I am only going to take test for a few months and stop once I get some results." Why? You'll end up shutting down your own T, feel like shit until it comes back up and lose everything you gained. Even good PCT is no guarantee and that's another complexity to deal with. Then you have to assume that you will actually come back to normal and not jack up your fertility longer term. If you get bunk gear off the street and end up with in infection or other issues, that's just another layer of bullshit you'll have to deal with. IMO, to take even T just to see results makes no sense at age 21 risks outweight the benefits. I do not recommend starting down that road at this point in your life.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
"Rejuvenation clinics" in Florida is what you'll want to google. They'll "test" your blood and no matter your test levels they'll likely give you a prescription for test, maybe GH(back 15-20 years ago as long as it could be prescribed, they'd prescribe it). Your body will be the determining factor on if you need an AI. I've never been a fan of long esters and have just gotten used to doing the daily injection of a short ester, but long esters like cyp or prop are prone to convert to estrogen more since they're in your body longer than a fast acting ester.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I got some A-bombs from a clinic in Florida several years ago and the stuff was incredible!!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
W6 has good info. for you. You are highly unlikely to accomplish your goal. Chances are your natural test levels are higher than the low dose you plan on taking. Take advantage of your youth test and GH that your body is providing to you and enjoy the eat eat eating that will give you the results you want. Good luck and let us know what your up to.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic