Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

NBA Season starts today!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Enjoyed watching Melo and the Knicks ruin Lebrons homecoming last night. Lebron actually looked nervous with 9 turnovers and 5-15 shooting.. not very Lebron-esque..

Was thinking the same thing. It was glorious!!!

Irving is dangerous, but that traveling call he got at the end looked like old Ewing! Four steps and he wanted to argue haha!

Lebron is a whiny mutha****er though. He's always trying to dick suck a ref into leaning his way. Hand over his mouth saying "I'll get you free McDonald's for life if you look past all my offensive fouls."

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Wow the Thunder just can't seem to catch a break this season.. First Durants out for 6-8 weeks and yesterday Westbrook fractures his hand out for 4-6 weeks.. I'm sure they will still make the playoffs but won't be top 2-3 seed like usual with a month wasted. Hopefully the roster can stay healthy after this bump>> Thunder are too exciting to watch

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
I have a couple extra tickets if anyone wants to go to the Mavs at Pelicans game Saturday night at 6pm.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I'm surprised that the Heat are looking this good so far (3-0); today Heat vs Raps game, Josh McRoberts ripped his own jersey cause he was mad loll

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Post whoring 101...I am just posting here so I can be the last post on all the threads in this section... carry on!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic