Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Napoleon crowned himself.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
In school I had a little judo - even joined at that time one training week with Peter Seisenbacher - the following year a week with his brother but that time we went skiing.
That is more than 20 years past. I stopped running or jogging after I spent two years in a hospital and now focus more on swimming and fitness centre. ... just for fun.
I have not much power but sometimes I really enjoy that blissful feeling of physical and mental fusion during something I try to call 'sport' though I threw away all my medals.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
newbie welcome to the iron den.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome aboard Newbie... If you have any questions, let me know and I'd be glad to help you out.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Thank you PillarofBalance! Yes, there is a question. Yesterday I pressed two times "Thanks to the user who posted that" ... or however you called this option. And then I pressed two times 'unthank you' because the option should mean more than 'Thank you'. You wrote "Thanks to the user for this informative posting." (I can't read it anymore because this option disappeared since yesterday.)
I was still able in the late evening to use this option in the 'Guns & Roses' thread - at this time without turning back.
So my question is: "Did it confuse you that I pressed 'unthank you' two times so you deactivated this option for me? Or is there any other reason I can not see it anymore? Maybe I have to check the FAQs.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thank you PillarofBalance! Yes, there is a question. Yesterday I pressed two times "Thanks to the user who posted that" ... or however you called this option. And then I pressed two times 'unthank you' because the option should mean more than 'Thank you'. You wrote "Thanks to the user for this informative posting." (I can't read it anymore because this option disappeared since yesterday.)
I was still able in the late evening to use this option in the 'Guns & Roses' thread - at this time without turning back.
So my question is: "Did it confuse you that I pressed 'unthank you' two times so you deactivated this option for me? Or is there any other reason I can not see it anymore? Maybe I have to check the FAQs.

You have a limited number of thank you's you can use each day. The button will reappear soon.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Newbie, you can only use the "Thanks" button a handful of times in any given time period. This is to make the "Thanks" given more meaningful rather than being able to just thank away without limit.

Your question makes me wonder, however, what you meant by "the option should mean more than 'Thank you'". What should the "Thanks" button mean if not, quite simply, thanks?

If you would like to thank the author of a post in a more customized way, simply click the small Sheriff's badge-looking thingy directly to the right of the "Thanks" button. Now you can write in a personalized message to that person and add to their reputation. The big difference here is, that the rest of the board does not see this or know that you agreed with and valued the author's post.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You have a limited number of thank you's you can use each day. The button will reappear soon.

Do you use your little secret mod powers to spy on what thread I'm replying to and then sneak in and post what I'm posting, seconds before I post it? LMAO.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Do you use your little secret mod powers to spy on what thread I'm replying to and then sneak in and post what I'm posting, seconds before I post it? LMAO.
Thank you SAD for your help. In the moment I can wait as PillarOfBalance guided me.
E.g. check out this thread: Forum | Main Forum | New Members Introductions | TID Rules:
12. Moderation: If we wish to move, edit or remove a post, this is our prerogative. Complaining about such moderation or administrator actions can warrant disciplinary action up to removal from this board.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thank you SAD for your help. In the moment I can wait as PillarOfBalance guided me.
E.g. check out this thread: Forum | Main Forum | New Members Introductions | TID Rules:

What? Ok? I think? (what just happened?)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic