Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Naked plus what else?

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I once came home for lunch, and when I got home my wife was washing dishes in the kitchen with nothing on but pumps and an apron. That was a nice lunch!

Ha ha NOONER!!!!!!!!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I once came home for lunch, and when I got home my wife was washing dishes in the kitchen with nothing on but pumps and an apron. That was a nice lunch!

Now that's a woman that cares! She's a keeper bro! ;)

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
My wife thinks I'm an idiot for suggesting sex!

Other than that..years ago...when she wore my ratty old Tshirt and no panties...I still didn't get any but at least I got to peak at it as I rubbed her feet!

Add some Var to her diet without telling her!.

I'm not one for cheating but if the wife isn't putting out you need to find some strange brother! life is too short.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
...I still didn't get any but at least I got to peak at it as I rubbed her feet!
That's still cool, I sometimes spy on my wife when she's leaning over making the bed with no knickers on lol.

Every bit counts when you're old!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Adding a little Var to her diet is an idea. Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I'd still not get any!

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Life is short...and shorter if caught!

Adding a little Var to her diet is an idea. Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I'd still not get any and who ever is would be reaping the rewards!

anyiuno, I've always got a kick outta you on here, you're a good dude and you're wife is actually pissing me off ! If I was you every time she hops in the shower go hop in with her, just happen to pop in the room every time she's changin or nekked, you gotta push this point brother or find a fwb! Who knows, maybe she wants you to take control of that punani! I dont care what women say, they like a lil hair pullin and butt slappin straight up nasty time!! over that soft lovin stuff

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I may paint a bad pict but I get thrown a bone..well...wootie that is...every once in a while so I guess I should feel fortunate!

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Tried it...she looks like she's going to kill me or asks me to rub her feet! I may paint a bad pict but once a year I get thrown a bone..well...wootie that is! Guess I should feel fortunate!

Time to find something on the side Brother. Nobody would blame you, nobody

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Tried it...she looks like she's going to kill me or asks me to rub her feet! I may paint a bad pict but once a year I get thrown a bone..well...wootie that is! Guess I should feel fortunate!
Nothing fortunate about getting laid once a year man, you gotta seize this woman and make her realise what she's missing!

Make some suggestive remarks about what you want to do to her, talk dirty in her ear when she's sat on her iPad checking her emails, let her catch you spying on her when she's taking a shower or maybe just book an unplanned/secret night away somewhere nice.

I got lucky last night because I bought a $2 block of Lindt chocolate and left it on her pillow with a little note, sometimes it's just the little things you do that makes them feel appreciated and that you still want them. Make her feel like she did at the start of your relationship and bingo, you're home and dry (or wet) :eek:

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
# 1. This thread is now so far off track!
# 2. I don't think any1 love life is as bad as he says it is! I think he is more or less joking around!
# 3. Get back on topic with pics or it never ****ing happened!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic