my upcoming cycle

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
watsup people, im new to these forums :eek:
so im starting a cycle on nov 15th
heres my stats: training for almost 2 years now,
21, 5'10 175lbs, i have done a cycle before when iwas noobie, did gain a lot though from it
but for this i wanna do it most efficiently and not waste anything

i have 3 bottles of test cyp n 3 of eq and dbols
i m grabbing the following before i start: nolva/hcg
i also have some products from ntbm already
hcgenerate, bridge, unleashed/pct

my questions are: i m only looking to rotate b/w my glutes n delts
so how would I do that, n how much should i inject every week n how many times
i do know but i want to see all my options
and for the hcg, do i have to inject it by my stomach.. how would i learn to do that :">

and thanks for your time and advice

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
http://www.theironden.com/aas-cycle-discussion/414-first-cycle-all-you-need-know.html

^^^^^ That thread has helped a whole bunch of people run a successful first cycle, including myself.

Gotta ask though, if you're only 175lbs and 21 years old and training less than two years, when was the first cycle? Have you made any gains naturally? I say get a tub of gainer and just lift and eat, lift and eat... You've still got plenty of ability to make gains naturally.

As for the crap from needto, throw that in the trash where it belongs.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
well my first one was like 9-10 months ago, just did that one cuz my buddys were doing it .. yes that sounds stupid but w.e thats the past i cant do anything about that
n i started at 120lbs when i started lifting.. so i think i have gained quiet a bit naturally too
n also, i can't really throw it in the garbage spent $$ on it! should i return it tho? its not open yet
i spent about 200$..
i would like to know why its garbage tho cuz on the elite forums everyones always saying there great products etc..
dam n i feel like a fool now:confused:
oh n thanks for first cycle link

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Damn little bro. You need to do some research. Look around here, the info you seek is within...

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Yeah, throw that NTBM crap in the trash with POB's girlfriend.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
i thought i did some research but guess not.. i rather just return it n get my 200$ back n save up for a future cycle :p
i guess im very gullable cause people at the ef said those products are great etc n i thought they were right lol
n now u guys r saying the exact opposite haha :s fml

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Brother it definitely sounds like you need to do way more research before cycling.Not knocking you in any way but you have so much more time to learn and grow naturally before needing AAS.

Stick around and read up.Learn as much as you can.Ask as many questions as you can and train and eat big.Then when you really know the answers to most of the questions you have asked,you can think about cycling.It's your body man,do it right.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
i thought i did some research but guess not.. i rather just return it n get my 200$ back n save up for a future cycle :p
i guess im very gullable cause people at the ef said those products are great etc n i thought they were right lol

Anyone pushing a particular brand of product always has an agenda bro. There is a big problem with greed on a lot of boards. You should have known something was up when the product come from NeedToActuallyLiftSomeWeights who also happens to be the Chief Executive Enforcement Douchebagerator on that sight... btw, you want advice and products from this guy???

rcle2t.jpg

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
haha is that needto :O i certainly don't want his products anymore!!lol he doesn't look very intelligent..
n i just love the feeling of being on crank..

i m emailing the customer support an trying to return the products
i wish i came here sooner!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic