Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

My Skinny 215lb Vegas Pics..LMAO.. Haters!!!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
You and Mrs. IM both look great man. Solid work there without a doubt!

Thanks bro! Appreciate the kind words.

Hey IM, nice pics. You're looking excellent bro!

We have very similar physiques, however, getting down to 215 isn't the challenge, it's staying there that is hard for me. My body really loves hanging out at 235, but at age 46 I just can't hold this kind of weight any more. My wife tells me she wants me down below 220, preferably at about 210 just for my health. I agree with her, but it's a constant challenge.

Anyways, you're looking great. Keep up the good work!

Thanks bro! Like I said before, my doc wants me at 210lbs or less. I told him thats probably not going to happen. I can't maintain that weight all year. But he showed me this chart, and if you were in the red with your height/weight it wasn't good, health wise. I was in the red, but borderline of being in the good part.

Well done brother, really impressive....I'd put you at 6%ish and whether at 22 or 42, you look better than just about everyone around....physique proportion and diet-wise. Much respect for your hard work and dedication.

Thanks bro! You think I am at 6%? I was guessing 7-8%, my wife said 4-5%.. I doubt I am that low.. But I have to be somewhere in there. My buddy said I can goto his gym and use their bodyfat machine. Its like a $25K machine, and you don't get into any water or anything. You just hold something in each hands. I think I might give it a try and find out..

That tat on your belly is kinda sexy... but the skinny guy with his hand on your ass ruins the whole picture...

BOOOOOO! :( My wifes tat is 2 black swans. One is looking down on the other one. She loves animals. :)

I think we should start a poolside photo thread! ;) Of course we know how would dominate that thread :)

Count me in! :)

Thank you for sharing IM. You and your wife make quite the team. Impressive. Keep up the great work..Much respect.

Thanks bro! Yeah, we do make a great team. We actually get told that all the time. I have to give my wife a lot of credit too. She lost 25lbs on Shelbys bikini diet. Started at 135lbs, and got down to 110lbs.. So proud of her! Its a lot easier dieting together, thats for sure. We both ate the same things everyday, so it was easy to cook for one another..

One thing that bugs me is when people call shredded people skinny. I just did a comp and when people said I was too skinny I wanted to kill them. You only weigh what?!?! " damn dude Im 25lbs more than you." I want to say yeah cause you fat.

I think 215lbs at 5-6% BF is incredible for being under 6ft. Congrats! Lookin sick.... Ad maintaining it is very hard to dude. Takes more discipline than most can imagine

I dont consider myself skinny, but I know what your saying.. When some people meet me, they asked me how much I weigh. I tell them, and their like thats what I weigh, or they are heavier.. And they look at me like, no you don't.. Its amazing how 2 people can weigh the same, same height, and look totally different..

But thanks for the kind words, and yeah its hard work. Takes a different breed of person to do what we do, thats for sure. Its by far the most demanding sport, both physically and mentally. I am usually drained completely after 12 weeks, and usually cant wait for it to be over..

Lookin good

Thanks! :)

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
pretty damn jacked. impressive build!

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Yes, I know. Ive met Mags and his wife, great people. Appreciate the kind words too. But I wouldn't say I am huge, but I know how to train, and I can hang with anyone on diet. Since Ill be 42, Ive taken my physique somewhere different. I cant be 235-240+ anymore. Doctor already warned me, and he wants me 210 or under.. Is my look for everyone? No, but its what I like, and thats all that really matters. Im all for constructive criticism, just be a dick about it..

Thats what everyone says, but I am 215. Probably upto 220 now since I got back home from vegas. I actually did have a pizza in vegas. It was a breakfast pizza.. eggwhites, 3 cheeses, tomatoes, onions, chicken, and some special kind of pizza sauce, man was it good..
thanks brother....maybe we can hang again in the future. Looking great as always big man!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
pretty damn jacked. impressive build!

Thanks bro! :)

thanks brother....maybe we can hang again in the future. Looking great as always big man!

For sure! Ill hit you up shortly.. You have same phone number?

By the way, thanks for the compliments. You're physique is very impressive too. I have a ways to go before I catch you..

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Look real good bro. See alot of guys younger that don't look that good an to maintain it at 42 is awesome.

Your wife looks good too. Nice to see both of you take pride in your physiques. Great job!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
looking solid paisano :) keep killing it

Thanks bro! I am looking forward to having a better year this year.. Going to bring up some weak bodyparts..

Look real good bro. See alot of guys younger that don't look that good an to maintain it at 42 is awesome.

Your wife looks good too. Nice to see both of you take pride in your physiques. Great job!

Thanks bro! I know the wife appreciates the kind words too. She worked just as hard as I did..

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
No pics of the wifey?

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Looks like Simon Cowell lol.

Who is viewing this thread?