Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

My one year of hell with planet fitness

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Hahaha the truth hurts brah! Nice depiction, I hope you have a mullet to match your zubaz pants.

I did actually have a mullet for a while when I was young. But I think I've managed to find and destroy every bit of photographic evidence of me ever having one though. :D

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
That place hasn't made it to Canada yet.

Part of me wishes it would though, so all the wankers that belong there would GTFO of my gym!

Glad you were able to make a change for the better.

+1 to that...too many toolbags even at my gym

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
That was the first gym, actually, shit hole I went to because my sons mother went there. At first it was cool because I was working out and feeling good. After a while I caught the " I hate this place feeling " and stopped goin .
That was after 3 months of being there. Did I say I had to sign up for a year !!! Well I stopped goin altogether. I still paid the 20 something a month for the rest of the year tho.
**** that place !!!!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
We should all get together and file a class action lawsuit for discriminating against people with muscles.

Its coming. Its funny how they preach no discriminating or judging all the while being the most judgmental fu cks. You are welcome to work out there as long as you don't look like you work out or actually lift real weight.

B

bossman

Sep 26, 2014
i go to the one right up the street from me for convenience, but i can't really train my legs the way i like there. my other gym was a lot better but they had a fire and have not re-opened yet, and i'm skeptical that they even will. so i'm looking around for another gym. there are a couple of LA Fitness that have opened up. they are expensive but i think they are supposed to be pretty good. and there is a workout world that is supposed to be good but it seems like it's always really crowded when i drive by.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
They kicked me out for dipping once. They had a problem with my spit cup. Pussies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic