Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My old but good basic slin guide.....

G

Gwentdale

Dec 14, 2013
Would it be better to do this after training?that way when the muscle is repairing the slim is active and forcing all that into the muscles

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
I shot pwo and began eating at that moment. Walk out the gym an take 1 glucose pill. Pined protean shape with almond miles hit the house for chicken and veggies

Work great for two adays

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
now when you say pwo are you saying pre work out or post? you take your slin in the morn, take your juice , then vitamins, protein etc, eat a decent meal and go about your day then hit the gym later in the day? if so i may try this as when i was going to gym late in the day i would take slin post work out, have a huge dextrose/protein shake then try to eat a solid meal and take in carbs til bedtime around 10. was very hard taking all those calories in a short time....would you also suggest taking your gh in the eve if you are taking slin in the morn?

nice write up. i didnt take slin too long as i could never get over the fear but i can start slow. hell why not i have a bunch at home.....thx

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
i ran both ways, depending what my shift was at work. start silin pinning Post work out unless you lift late at night and can control your food intake becuse of sleep. My best gains was type R (long ester) was to pin early morning and start building up a clean diet. hit the gym in the afternoon, pin and restart the feeding process.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic