Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My old but good basic slin guide.....

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
^^ yep bro.................IR is prolly one of the most overlooked reason for the slowed growth from slin after a few weeks....and it happens faster when G/H is in the mix....

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
another reason to have a BG meter and keep an eye on things. Mine only creep up from the low 70's to the high 70's over a 6week peroid, with it not too bad

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
how much weight can you expect to put on in 30 days doing this protocol?

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
id say and avg of 15 to maybe 20lbs...i dont gain a ton of lbs from slin

but its the fullness in the muscles that is WAY more apparent IMO...

if u get 15lbs but look 30lbs heaver....thats slin for ya...!!

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
I have been using this guide for 5 years and have thanked BGMRC every time that I have referred to it. Thank you again!

Last edited:
B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
why is this not a sticky?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
why is this not a sticky?

No mention of what type of slin being used. No dosage reccomendation. Incorrect information about how much sugar to take (don't take 20g/iu. You'll get fat). No mention to avoid fructose (which most fruit drinks have to some extent) No mention of hypoglycima or symptoms thereof.

Maybe I'm being harsh here but your asking why its not a sticky and I'm telling you.

Last edited:
U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
^^^ this is what I was reading and thinking the same things... No talk of when to take it before/after or how much to start with or how much to up it and when, lots of things missing and I don't know anything about slin... Other then it works. But could kill you...

Anyone want to fill in some of the blanks?

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
KIND OF SLIN IS Humalog...!!!

the Humilin R will work...but it has a double pike thats hits u at about the 3 to 4 hr mark....and if not ready for it...it will get u for sure...

Ok....so i did miss and assume a few thing that where discuess and understood on a diff. board.

i feel and see your Criticism to the areas i left out....but I think..frutose from grape juice ROCKS!

but there are many better things out there now a days....i mean i did write this like close to 10 years ago now...

there was no Amino Fuel or the like back then....but ehhhh its all good

And I never got Fat from it....but that not to someone with less muscle could do the same and might get a lil to much fat....its possible...

i was givin ya what I did and how i trained my team on how to do it.....as it was shown to me...

if there is something someone would like me to clear up.....ask away

BG

Last edited:
BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
first thing u need to do after ur shot is to balance out the shot u just took...the 10 gm of carbs per iu rule...basic but a good start, so..... to get the best results since the 10 grm just keeps u safe but is not were u want to stop...not if u want the full effects of ur slin shot....remember ur takin slin to overload glycogen in the muscle so....lets push it....
we want to take a carb that will quickly and easily get pushed into the muscle....thats were simple carbs come in...any type of juice will work...one with a high sugar content...i use cran/grape juice...and i like to double the 10 grm rule at least...y not i dont want to just be safe with 10...i want to grow..so 20+ is the way to go, think about it...y would u not. this is the reason to use slin (extream glycogen loading)so go for it...

i think the questions of when and how much i answered right here above in the write up......how much - 10gm rule...10 gms sugar for every IU of slin...i might of assumed that that part was undersood...my mistake...

and as to when to take...
"first thing u need to do after ur shot is to balance out the shot u just took"
as is the first think you do ASAP...if was not clear there either...my mistake again..

i was writing this as the thought just poured out of my skull....im not an english major...THATS FOR SURE...

anyway...hope it helps someone else here.....as i know i made lots a dudes turn into some nice freaks in my day...

LATE!!

BG

Last edited:
B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Bgmrc... I took what you wrout and learned from it.... Trial by error. Silin is different to each person in its own way. This basic guide you have is as simple as it gets...,, the rest is in the users hands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic