Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My next bulk cycle...assistance please!

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
What up den!! Okay so I'm starting my next bulk cycle in 2 months , and i want to put on some good size! I had a few drugs in mind to put in the cycle let me know what y'all think and if I should change ne thing! Dbol, anavar,anadrol,deca,test e, and winny maybe at end if cycle. How would I run this out how many weeks, what would I use to combat water n estrogen? What would be for pct? Thanks fellas!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Medic, you got a ton of help on your first cycle, after you had started, so I'll give you props on planning early for this on. However, you need to do some research on your own, and formulate SOME semblance of a cycle before you ask for help. We're here to help, but we will not put the entire cycle together for you and baby you.

Also, give us some insight into your first cycle and how it ended up. How were the gains? What did you keep? How's your diet and training right now? I'll be honest with you, from what I remember about your last cycle, you still aren't ready to be using AAS. Not because of your age or anything, but because you haven't come anywhere close to your natural limit. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Medic, you got a ton of help on your first cycle, after you had started, so I'll give you props on planning early for this on. However, you need to do some research on your own, and formulate SOME semblance of a cycle before you ask for help. We're here to help, but we will not put the entire cycle together for you and baby you.

Also, give us some insight into your first cycle and how it ended up. How were the gains? What did you keep? How's your diet and training right now? I'll be honest with you, from what I remember about your last cycle, you still aren't ready to be using AAS. Not because of your age or anything, but because you haven't come anywhere close to your natural limit. Forgive me if I'm wrong.
i agree with all of the above.
look up the sticky for beginner cycles to help with some ideas.
but i'm more curious how the first cycle went. what about PCT? you get any bloodwork?

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I agree with what the others above have said and asked , but I will throw one out there that you may want to consider .

16 Weeks-------------------------------------------------
Test E 750, wkly
EQ 800, wkly
50drol/25dbol ED first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks pre workout .

This should blow you up nicely ...
make sure you eat enough food and enjoy the ride .

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I agree with the first two responses.

I think BTs advice is a little much for a second cycle.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Good points, and a step further is, now that your planning on another cycle, how much do you plan on realistically gaining, what type of diet will you be using while on this 'bulk' cycle?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
750 Test and 800 EQ is a little much IMO. It's great for a guy who is used to taking those doses, but probably not for a second cycle.

Emedic... please lay out what you ran for your first cycle and what gains you made. I'd be happy to help plan a second but I need to know the results of the first one to have an idea of where to move forward.

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Ya cant go wrong with test,deca,dbol but I'm with everyone else...what did your other cycles look like?

DADAWG

DADAWG

Aug 14, 2011
750 Test and 800 EQ is a little much IMO. It's great for a guy who is used to taking those doses, but probably not for a second cycle.

Emedic... please lay out what you ran for your first cycle and what gains you made. I'd be happy to help plan a second but I need to know the results of the first one to have an idea of where to move forward.

well said

also you have listed 4 orals / 17a steroids . there is no need to put that kind of stress on your liver when there are plenty of injectable options out there.

a simple test / deca or test eq cycle is plenty for 99% of second cycle users .

slow and steady wins the race .

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
Ty guys for all the advise ! I had ran sustain/prop/and a few weeks of tren! Gains were huge I gained 15lbs of clean weight with the high protein 3500-4k diet I have been on...my lifts have all went up 50-75 lbs from previous max. I've been doing nolva for pct and have lost 3 lbs which I'm sure was water! I train really hard and want every second of the muscle I'm gaining!

Test e / eq/ dbol/ drol better thn test e/deca/dbol/drol? I know water weight will be an issue so what could I use to combat that ! Thanks for the help! I have done research but Aldo want to know what u all think to compare with my searches! Ty!

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Man you need to do what hisangriness said and find the sticky for a beginners cycle. Get you a squared away diet...doesn't necessarily have to be super strict just assure you are getting plenty of macros. Also give us a bit more detailed background such as how much aas did u take and give us an outline of what you ate also maybe breakdown your training schedule. You seem to be in a rush take some time and type it out and post up amigo. Also watch the orals ill bet you would not like the side effects of 2+ orals at once man. They can get nasty. Hope. this helps out.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
well said

also you have listed 4 orals / 17a steroids . there is no need to put that kind of stress on your liver when there are plenty of injectable options out there.

a simple test / deca or test eq cycle is plenty for 99% of second cycle users .

slow and steady wins the race .
Completely agree, the fact your asking is a good sign you dont have the neccesary experience to be running gear like that.
Test eq -test deca both good suggestions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic