Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

My Last Cut and Progress Photos After

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Turbo. Huge changes for sure. You definitely cleaned up nice in the middle pics.

Props for posting pics. I can't convince myself to post any, cause I am still too fat (I started out around 25% a couple years ago, and am still around 15% -- my goal over the next two months is below 10% and when I get there I'll post some).

Don't be shy....15% there should be striations and vascularity starting. I've only posted a couple so don't mind me.....but if you're waiting to get down below 10%, I get that. We all have insecurities and my hats off to turbo for throwing his out the window to show us what he's all about.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Farking huge. Good job bro.

How tall are you and how do you feel about being 265?

How are the wheels looking?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Turbo great job bro, u made changes in that body!

Turbo. Huge changes for sure. You definitely cleaned up nice in the middle pics.

Props for posting pics. I can't convince myself to post any, cause I am still too fat (I started out around 25% a couple years ago, and am still around 15% -- my goal over the next two months is below 10% and when I get there I'll post some).

Thanks J and Wood !

Hey I completely understand man ! I don't like to post photos of myself at all. But I'm comfortable around everyone here now. At 15% bf man thats pretty lean. You probably have nice striations and cuts going on.

Don't be shy....15% there should be striations and vascularity starting. I've only posted a couple so don't mind me.....but if you're waiting to get down below 10%, I get that. We all have insecurities and my hats off to turbo for throwing his out the window to show us what he's all about.

Thanks up !

Farking huge. Good job bro.

How tall are you and how do you feel about being 265?

How are the wheels looking?

Thanks Flex !

I'm 5'11 .....265 is not bad. I have to eat a lot more frequently during the day to keep going if I am doing physical labor. And drink more also. If I'm working outside I have to get a big jug of Gatorade or Powerade and a couple bottles of water. And frequently sip on them. I get a little bit hotter after eating and when the humid weather is here. Its not a huge difference from being 235 ....Just my shirts don't fit from when I was 235 .... and my waist is now a 42 inch. So all in all....its not bad. Cardio wise it feels the same as when I was 235.

Wheels are better. Now my inner quads rub together when I walk. That takes some getting used to. I'll see if I can get a photo of the wheels to post up.

Last edited:
FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Was just curious as I am a tad shy of 5' 11" and I just hit 260; have never weighed this much in my life. I was always a skinny **** growing up and into my 20's until I started lifting. I am totally carrying way too much fat around my midsection but otherwise I am pretty solid. Lifts are going up and I don't feel like cutting, but I also don't like having this belly. So much conflicted. LMAO.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Man I completely understand where you are coming from. I don't like that when I set down my stomach pushes out. Its uncomfortable. And I'm short waisted so it makes it more uncomfortable.

How do you like being 260 ? Anything different ?

I remember reading in your log about you wanting to cut but also wanting to hit the 5 plates on dead lift or was it 6 ....I wanna say 6.

I go back and forth with the cutting issue man. One day I wake up and say, yep time to cut. The other day I wake up and say, its not that bad....and I plus I don't wanna lose strength. Haha back and forth !

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Man I completely understand where you are coming from. I don't like that when I set down my stomach pushes out. Its uncomfortable. And I'm short waisted so it makes it more uncomfortable.

How do you like being 260 ? Anything different ?

I remember reading in your log about you wanting to cut but also wanting to hit the 5 plates on dead lift or was it 6 ....I wanna say 6.

I go back and forth with the cutting issue man. One day I wake up and say, yep time to cut. The other day I wake up and say, its not that bad....and I plus I don't wanna lose strength. Haha back and forth !

you7 have to make up your mind bro and stick with it. i would suggest you drop a lot of BF for health issues.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012

Yeah; I've pulled 565 on two separate occasions, but I really want that 6 plate dead this year and I don't see it happening if I cut now.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yeah; I've pulled 565 on two separate occasions, but I really want that 6 plate dead this year and I don't see it happening if I cut now.

Kick the can ;)

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
you7 have to make up your mind bro and stick with it. i would suggest you drop a lot of BF for health issues.

Thanks man.

Ill work on losing some weight in the upcoming month. Ill post more as it unfolds.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Don't be shy....15% there should be striations and vascularity starting.

Sorry but I've read you guys throw around words like " striations " do you seriously believe the they are visible at BF numbers you are quoting? . You very rarely see them on a contest stage and they are the exclusive domain of guys in the low single digits who are also usually seasoned competitors . I think a lot of people don't actually know what to look for but for confirmation check out the contest physiques of people like Andreas Munzer and Turkish BBer Hamdullah Aykutlu .

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
That depends on the person kg.

In general light striations should be visible around the 15% range. But yea, they are gonna be a lot more deep in the single digits and on stage.

When I refer to striations, I mean flexed, the shoulder, and chest area. Not relaxed. Yes the single digit bodybuilders have striations relaxed. I'm talking about flexing.

This is my opinion, but I think it's easier to see striations on someone flexing without the oil and tan.

On stage, you have to deal with lighting, if someone's oil is too heavily applied they are too shiny to see cuts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic