Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

My Last Cut and Progress Photos After

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Hey everyone. I thought I would post some photos from my last cut. I really don't like posting photos of myself, but we have all gotten to know each other pretty well over the last couple months. So I wanted to share.

First, this is the order. The first photo is from I think 2008 or 2009. I had not started my TRT yet. I had no clue my levels were so low. At this point I had pretty much given up on weight lifting because I wasn't getting any results. I thought I just didn't have the body type for it.

The After photos are with TRT. The dose I was on at the time was 200mg every 2-3 weeks. The Dr. recommended I start low because of how sensitive I am to everything. Gradually we increased to my current dose, which is 200mg once a week.

My goal back then and now is to try to look like an offseason body builder. That's my favorite look. I still have a ways to go though.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy. Any comments, critiques, criticisms or complaints are welcome.

First photo : around 245-250 pounds here. 2008 or 2009

The next two photos are around September 2010 .....201 in these photos, 14% bf

The next three photos are December 2010....I think my bodyweight was around 210-215

The last two photos are the most recent. These were February of 2013. I think my Bodyweight is around 265, and bf is around 22-25 %

2n82z6a.jpg

Last edited:
Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
You made a lot of good progress it changes your look so much. Good luck turbo and we are all here to help

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
shave that body hair, it will showcase your muscles better

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
You made some serious progress especially, those middle pics. Keep grinding man

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Good job bruddah. Keep on pushing yourself.

So goals now are to BB or PL?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Whats your training like brother? Are you doing a particular program?

Oh and Don't listen to the guys above shaving is for homo's.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Thanks doods, still trying. Haha

Goals now are powerlifting only. I competed in my first meet in 2011 and got bitten!

Training is 5/3/1..... I'm really liking it. It's helping me hit rep pr's

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Big changes for sure! Keeo going bro.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
thanks for posting pics. that takes balls bro. nothing negative to say here. you BF may be higher than you think in the recent pis though. im with getting rid of the man sweater though:) you have dropped the BF before so you know you can do it again. when the way your BF is now it should start coming off pretty quick if you have the dicipline to diet. best of luck bro.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Big changes for sure! Keeo going bro.

Thanks man!

thanks for posting pics. that takes balls bro. nothing negative to say here. you BF may be higher than you think in the recent pis though. im with getting rid of the man sweater though:) you have dropped the BF before so you know you can do it again. when the way your BF is now it should start coming off pretty quick if you have the dicipline to diet. best of luck bro.

Thanks man!

Yes the hair is in abundance. Hahaha

I think you and ic are right, I think I remembered today the bf tester said 27%

I'm going to try and write up a diet in the upcoming weeks for myself.

Once I get it together I'll post it here and hopefully can get some critiques and feedback.

This time I'm looking to lose just a little body fat. More for comfort. I'm not gonna be competing in any poweifting meets this year I don't think. So I think I should be ok and have time with the strength loss.

Also, I'm going to email the chairman in the federation I like to compete in. And if they say trt is not allowed.

Theb Turbolag is gonna be turbojuiced!

Haha jk, but I think I'd like to seriously consider doing a test blast. But we'll see.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Ill keep you all updated on the plans.

Last edited:
J

Jada

Aug 10, 2012
Turbo great job bro, u made changes in that body!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Turbo. Huge changes for sure. You definitely cleaned up nice in the middle pics.

Props for posting pics. I can't convince myself to post any, cause I am still too fat (I started out around 25% a couple years ago, and am still around 15% -- my goal over the next two months is below 10% and when I get there I'll post some).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic