Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My intro to Peps

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I am absolutely LOVING my peptide run. I'd rather do peps than take a chance on some Chinese HGH. It's been hit or miss with the China HGH. I am using some peps from US Peptide, and man, what a difference. I am using 200mcg GHRP 2 and GRF 100mcg first thing in the morning, 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg GRF twice during the day, and 200mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg GRF right before bed. I swear the fat is melting off of my ass. Getting wild dreams at night, numb hands, etc. I love it, i just don't love pinning 4 times a day. BUT, the results are well worth it to me

At least they're sub-cutaneous shots. That's a pretty typical stack from what I have seen. What kind of effect does the GHRP-2 have on your appetite?

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I am having NO effects on appetite with the GHRP2. Only sides i get after shot is a little head rush, and my face gets a little flushed.

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
GHRP-6 has the appetite increasing qualities, not so much the -2. I've been using for about two weeks and I stay hungry all day. Some say it diminishes, I hope not. That and the sleep are what Im enjoying the most.
As for dosages, I've read 1mcg per kg, x number of times per day. So a 100 kg man would use 100mcg of each 2-6 times a day. The report stated that saturation dose is 100 mcg, but I've read many other posts that ppl are using much more.
I've started with the sat. dose 2 to 3 times per day and am seeing the common results/effects. will adjust the administration accordingly.

Last edited:
AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
So I won a little auction for some research chems and peps from GWP

Below is pictured - Ipamorelin 2mg, GHRP-6 2mg, CJC 1295 2mg, 30ml's of helios 120ml's of clen, T3, 60 mls of tdalafil and 60ml's of sildenafil. And of course I've no clue wtf to do with any of it. Sort of. So far here is what I've got planned

Helios:
Day 1: pin .25ml (sub-c)
Day 2: pin .50ml
Day 3: pin .75ml
Day 4-Day 21: pin 1ml
take benadryl nightly

Then take a week off the clen.

Resume w/ Clen:
Day 1-21: 40mcg (gotta figure out the math for dosing this liquid stuff)

Simultaneously running:

Day 1-20: Ipamorelin 200mcg pre-workout

I'm not touching the CJC 1295 or GHRP-6 until I have a better understanding of what they are/do. So far all I know is GHRP can cause prolactin issues and makes you clean out an all you can eat buffet. And the CJC I think is the same thing as mod grf 1-29???

Anyway, I'll be working on this for a while lol

Ipamorelin is just the last version of GHRP. GHRP-6 is older version of GHRP which cause a rise in prolactin and cortisol. It also been know to cause an increase in appetite. It also cause a larger release of GH than IPA. I personally use GHRP-2 as it cause the largest release of GH and I do not seem to have an issue with prolactin or cortisol. I also use Mod GRF(1-29) which combine with your choice of GHRP causes a synergistic effect. Here was a basis guide that is posted here...

http://www.theironden.com/peptides-igf-hgh-insulin/1212-guide-ghrps-ghrhs.html

or

http://www.theironden.com/peptides-igf-hgh-insulin/4106-ghrh-ghrp-basic-protocol-explanation.html

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic