Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

my hypothesis let's see if we could prove it right or wrong

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I worked stages and shows , tours for years. Clubs in and around NY and Jersey . Not sure about big or small tits and sexual urges but I know for a fact that a 25 yr old flat bellied mattress thrasher trying to get back stage at Van Halen , did not put on half the show a 45 yr old did wanting tickets and passes to Michael Bolton ... holy shit !!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
That's a dude?

Well you know I don't care what people want to do, pretend they are the opposite sex or whatever but God Damn why is everyone praising 400lbs people being normal?

I used to be a huge fat guy and I knew I was. I did not pretend I was a sexy bitch! I loved food more than being healthy.. Then one day I changed my mind and now I AM a SEXY BITCH! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
That's a dude?

Well you know I don't care what people want to do, pretend they are the opposite sex or whatever but God Damn why is everyone praising 400lbs people being normal?

I used to be a huge fat guy and I knew I was. I did not pretend I was a sexy bitch! I loved food more than being healthy.. Then one day I changed my mind and now I AM a SEXY BITCH! :D:D:D:D:D:D
That's a dude

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Weren't all the early pioneering people in psychology perverts, abusive, and generally fucked up? Or was it lack of professional ethics? I say the latter they were fucked up. I'll check out the website.
I don't think it was an either or. I think it's a both and more.

MaxMart

MaxMart

Aug 9, 2023
Hey there! Interesting theory you've got. I'm no expert, but hormones do play a role. It's possible, but there could be other factors at play too. Just my two cents!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic