Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

My grocery List; what should I add

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Well I was the grocery store and noticed there was a new walk-in clinic open and I go inside ask the doctor to give me an appetite stimulant and she said theres no need, I look healthy. Ok bitch you dont know what my needs are, then she asks if I want to be obese n I said I wish I had some obese persons appetite. Then she gave me a dirty look, said I need to get some Vitamin C and just walks out. Shitty ass doctor.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Im in BC, I don't think theres a loblaw here but Costco Ill check out, I'd have to go with my mom cause I don't have a Costco card lol
n alright I just gotta learn how to cook the meats thats my issue, I've tried before n it didn't go so well so I gave up
You're close to one of my favorite places on earth.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well I was the grocery store and noticed there was a new walk-in clinic open and I go inside ask the doctor to give me an appetite stimulant and she said theres no need, I look healthy. Ok bitch you dont know what my needs are, then she asks if I want to be obese n I said I wish I had some obese persons appetite. Then she gave me a dirty look, said I need to get some Vitamin C and just walks out. Shitty ass doctor.

Bro, SHE knows what is BEST for YOU that will soon be in America as well....lol

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010

I've heard injectable B12 works well. It's fairly easy to find too.

Slic.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Bingo.

I asked my family doctor to prescribe me that too n he said no need, it won't make a difference. I will see if these Vitamin C pills work if not I will go to a diff doc to get b12.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
you should have had 1 dozen whole eggs on that list at least 8xs.. better too many than not enough. for the week right? i believe eat the whole fuking egg, you are wasting the 2nd half of the best part.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
you should have had 1 dozen whole eggs on that list at least 8xs.. better too many than not enough. for the week right? i believe eat the whole fuking egg, you are wasting the 2nd half of the best part.

well im not wasting it as I buy just the egg whites in a container,
i wouldnt mind eating raw eggs but i read some places that thats not such a good idea..?
i can easily down 2-3 raw eggs x_x

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic