Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

My current protocol

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
With everything u take, do u have routine doctor visits? Labs? Too me its a great deal of items your putting into your body and wonder how your insides are dealing with all the items. Not judging you, just wondering if your watching your labs.
yeah fd, the only thing that has ever been out of range is neutrophiles. Even on blast my ast and lst might get near the top end of normal but nothing goes out of range. Now my blood pressure is another story, you know?=-)

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
What lab are you getting your peps from?
Ive always have had interest but the difference in pricing from lab to lab makes me wary of just getting weaker peptides and not knowing the difference because of my ignorance.

thanks
drew

Drew,

I work for Ergopep. We are talking with admin about becoming sponsors here.

I get all my peps from them. I have access to the hplc and coa so i can verify that the products i take are top quality.

Now as far as price variance, peptides are the only game in town where you can make 1000% profit and think you lost money. People do not how cheap it is to produce quality peptides. The price is normally a function of greed.

O

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
O,what are your thoughts and feedback running this?
How much of gains can you contribute to the peptides of the 1.5g of oils?
And how long is this protocol,is there another phase or sticking to what your doing for x-amount of time?

Drew,

We all know how gear affects us right? I know how peptides affect me right? I just keep gaining man. I was natty up till last november. When i get out of this thread i am going to post up the november pics from last year till now.

I think the peptides definitely work and they keep me lean and have vastly improved my shape while the hormones have worked to increase the overall size. make sense?

if not, what can i explain better. Your question is just hard to answer because i dont take thme in isolation but i do know how each affects me

O

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I'm with II Osiris, thanks for posting the info. I realize that different smart guys have different opinions on this stuff I can't imagine anyone is confused that.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
awesome stack! puts my 200mcg of G2, 3 times a day to shame, lol...

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
a couple questions..

we know that: the saturation dose is 100mcg ghrp / grf.

why are you dosng @250?What is the benefit? I read somewhere that the rate of return over 100 is approx 10-20%. seems very wasteful. Why not add a 4th pinning and use the 100/100 protocol. seems this would be more cost / results effective.

also how would your protocol change adding slin to the mix?

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
a couple questions..

why are you dosng @250?What is the benefit? I read somewhere that the rate of return over 100 is approx 10-20%. seems very wasteful. Why not add a 4th pinning and use the 100/100 protocol. seems this would be more cost / results effective.

Not answering for O here, just throwing out what I have read in my time researching and experimenting with peptides. The saturation dose is 100mcg, yes, but after that the percentage of GH released vs. prolactin increased is 50% per 100mcg. For instance, at 200mcg you will only see an increase in GH released of half what the 100mcg dose released, but prolactin will double...... at 300mcg you will only see an increase of 75% over what the 100mcg dose released, but prolactin will triple.

I suppose what you can take away from that, assuming that datbtrue has his numbers right, is that if you can control prolactin (dostinex, prami, etc) and you really need the extra GH release, go for it.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
a couple questions..

Hey mid, cant add a 4th pinning due to my schedule. As far as the saturation doseage SAD answered that correctly, there are many ways to control prolactin and i have never had a probably even when going up to 1mg of ghrp2 3x ed. There is a point at which the saturation doseages actually kinda falls by the way side so to speak. Dat has a number of guys on his site that LOVE book dosing.

I take the ghrp2 because at thtat dose there is hunger which i want, and then i take the ipam ebcause it has virtually no prolactin issues, so i get even more gh release without the sides=-)

With slin? How would i change it? Well i think slin and gh should always be taken together, there is a synergy to them taht is amazing. I normally only run slin for 4 weeks at a time. I take 5iu in the am and 5 iu post workout with my gh, nothing fancy. I use it not to shuttle nutrients but ti increase the igf conversion of the gh and to increase direct gh receptor binding.

great answer SAD

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Hey I take the ghrp2 because at thtat dose there is hunger which i want, and then i take the ipam ebcause it has virtually no prolactin issues, so i get even more gh release without the sides=-)

I take 5iu in the am and 5 iu post workout with my gh, nothing fancy. I use it not to shuttle nutrients but ti increase the igf conversion of the gh and to increase direct gh receptor binding.

great answer SAD

do you stack it all together in a slin pin or would you use a time schedule. ie pin slin wait 20 minutes pin peptides? just curious..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic