Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

My current protocol

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Hey guys,

So i get a ton of questions about what i am doing as far as peptides. So i figured i would answer it right here.

i take the following:
250mcg ghrp2/250mcgipam/100mcg cjc1295(no dac) 3x ed followed 12 minutes later by 5 iu gh
IGF lr3 100mcg ed i take it post workout on workout days and whenever on other days

Follistatin(trying something new next week)
days 1-5 500mcg ed
days 6-10 250mcg ed
days 11-15 125 mcg

One pro bodybuilder ran it similar to this and added ten lbs stage weight in an offseason.

Any comments, thoughts or suggestions?

O

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
So your on a peptide only protocol? No anabolics?

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
So your on a peptide only protocol? No anabolics?

Oh hell no brother. I never come completely off.

I am on the following:
1000mg test
350 tren ew
150 mast ew

Nothing too crazy or fancy. Was just keeping it to peptides int he peptide forum. I find gear rather boring honestly.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
My only comment is that I wish there was a "Peptides for Dummies" book because I don't get it. Granted, I haven't tried that hard, but as soon as I start looking at all of the different peptides my brain cramps up. Maybe you could post up a peptides for beginners thread osiris.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
What 3 times of the day do you shoot your peps and gh?

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
My only comment is that I wish there was a "Peptides for Dummies" book because I don't get it. Granted, I haven't tried that hard, but as soon as I start looking at all of the different peptides my brain cramps up. Maybe you could post up a peptides for beginners thread osiris.

Iron, i will definitely do it because you asked BUT i have to tell youm up front, people will jump on and disagree and the meaning will get lost. I keep things SIMPLE STUPID.

I will work on that today buddy. Its actually pretty easy, its just people like using 50cent words. makes them feel smart, i am the blue collar peptide guy!lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Iron, i will definitely do it because you asked BUT i have to tell youm up front, people will jump on and disagree and the meaning will get lost. I keep things SIMPLE STUPID.

I will work on that today buddy. Its actually pretty easy, its just people like using 50cent words. makes them feel smart, i am the blue collar peptide guy!lol

Yes the bolded part contributes to my brain cramps!

I appreciate it O.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
What 3 times of the day do you shoot your peps and gh?
Goldy,

the first dosing is in the AM. Then i wait twelve minutes, about how long it takes to shave my head in the shower and dose the gh. Then i eat about 10 minutes later.

The second dose is right before lunch. Same timing.

The final dose is about 2 hours after my last solid food meal and pre bed. Timing is the same. Then i have a shake before bed.

I am trying both the ghrp2 and ipam together for some pretty cool reasons.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
With everything u take, do u have routine doctor visits? Labs? Too me its a great deal of items your putting into your body and wonder how your insides are dealing with all the items. Not judging you, just wondering if your watching your labs.

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
What lab are you getting your peps from?
Ive always have had interest but the difference in pricing from lab to lab makes me wary of just getting weaker peptides and not knowing the difference because of my ignorance.

thanks
drew

Last edited:
danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Does shaving your head increase effectiveness of the items?

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
O,what are your thoughts and feedback running this?
How much of gains can you contribute to the peptides of the 1.5g of oils?
And how long is this protocol,is there another phase or sticking to what your doing for x-amount of time?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic