Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

My current gh experience

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
This right here for lipolysis. I think most people believe that night time injections will mimic regular gh secretion and in GH deficient individuals taking night injections helped with other hormones and metabolites. This was again for GH deficient patients.

As you stated if you are want maximum effects from small dose GH you should run it how you described it.

mands
Thanks brother for posting in here. You're definately one of the better versed guys on the subject. I'll give the first thing am a go for the next 9 vials and report back with any significant changes. Thanks Team TID

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Like most things though, I think you need to tailor it as well, ie, for some, GH makes them sleepy as all heck and AM injections could knock them out... even taking it at night makes some sleepy during the day and have to rely on stim's.... side note, I THINK it's actually more related to the IGF production as when I take IGF by itself I'm so tired. With that said, some may need to even split the dose, 1iu am, 1iu pm... while there may be an "optimal" or "best" routine, you also need to find what works best for your lifestyle.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
I was always lead to believe that taking HGH at night will affect the way our natural HGH will release after we stop with the artificial HGH. I have no issues taking it in the AM but if PM dosing achieves better fatloss then I am all for it.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I was always lead to believe that taking HGH at night will affect the way our natural HGH will release after we stop with the artificial HGH. I have no issues taking it in the AM but if PM dosing achieves better fatloss then I am all for it.
I think you have it a little confused. For fat loss, taking it AM would be better because of a semi-fasted state.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic