Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My conclususions, need your opinions again

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
99% of the time when gains stop after 6-8 weeks diet is to blame.

[ just a random numbers in this post for examples ]]
people start a cycle at 4000 calories and at 200 pounds and make decent gains for 6-8 weeks and then stall out at 215 pounds . well 4000 calories was enough for a 200 pound man to make gains budoesn'toesnt weigh 200 pounds now , he weighs 215 pounds . his bulking diet has becomaintenancenence diet .

the bigger the machine = the more fuel it needs .

people also tend to lose focus and drive after 6-8 weeks and those partys they have been skipping because they were " on cycle " start calling to them .

Makes good sense to me, high estrogen in my personal experience screws with my appetite, not only the bloat but killing hunger. Keeping estrogen levels under control and adding b-12 shots has been beneficial for me and keeps gains comming at wks 6 and up. imho

peace.

DADAWG

DADAWG

Aug 14, 2011
Makes good sense to me, high estrogen in my personal experience screws with my appetite, not only the bloat but killing hunger. Keeping estrogen levels under control and adding b-12 shots has been beneficial for me and keeps gains comming at wks 6 and up. imho

peace.

some swear by eq as helping with hunger but not being able to eat enough is like a foreign language to me lol.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
ever tried gh? when i finally added it it seemed to amplify everything i was taking and keep my receptors wanting more. if you can afford it i think its a safer more effective and longer lasting way of making/ keepin gains. if you wanna go short cycles maybe test p and injectable dbol or drol for bulk and prop and tren, win, or mast for cutting. i know everyone is diff but everything in science tells us injectables are better than orals. hence the reason people bang smack and dont eat it. not sayin youre wrong, bc again, everyone IS diff. just might wanna give a few diff injects a try and/ or add GH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic