jacobss
What's New?

My conclususions, need your opinions again

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
What I have concluded to is:

a) Apparently, for some reason only oral steroids give me gains that I just maintain with the injectables.
b) My gains always seem to stop around 6 weeks.
c) I don't like using high dosages of steroids because the shutdown feeling is terrible afterwards but then again, small dosages unfortunately don't do anything.

Considering all of the above, maybe i should just stick to oral steroids only and use some test prop as the base for 6 week cycles. 6 weeks on, 10 weeks off fashion.

I think 6 week cycles with d-bol/var, anadrol/var or winstrol/var maybe with 200-300mgs test prop per week are all I need.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i have always advocated moderate dosing when using AAS, especially for those of us cycling on and off. 300mgs Prop with the oral(s) of your choice would definitely qualify. i would even go as far as to say bump the Prop up to 400 EW. i also see nothing wrong with short 6-10 week runs.
that being said, i find it hard to believe that ONLY the orals are giving you gains. not saying its not possible, and i know we all react differently to different compounds but in my experience the orals have given me quicker, less permanent gains and the Test takes over from there.
i agree that gains do seem to die down. for me its usually around week 8.
have you ever run your orals at the END of a cycle as opposed to (or as well as) the beginning?
i know Dbol or Winny at the end of a cycle always hit the spot and helped break through those "dead gains" every time for me

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
i have always advocated moderate dosing when using AAS, especially for those of us cycling on and off. 300mgs Prop with the oral(s) of your choice would definitely qualify. i would even go as far as to say bump the Prop up to 400 EW. i also see nothing wrong with short 6-10 week runs.
that being said, i find it hard to believe that ONLY the orals are giving you gains. not saying its not possible, and i know we all react differently to different compounds but in my experience the orals have given me quicker, less permanent gains and the Test takes over from there.
i agree that gains do seem to die down. for me its usually around week 8.
have you ever run your orals at the END of a cycle as opposed to (or as well as) the beginning?
i know Dbol or Winny at the end of a cycle always hit the spot and helped break through those "dead gains" every time for me

My point exactly. Guys who know me a longer time from other boards know that i always advocated low dosages because training and diet is what really gets you where you want to be. After I did a couple cycles myself i figured that this is not the case with me however.

What I have realized so far is that I react very favorably to substances that have stronger anabolic properties than test does. NPP, i liked and i love anadrol and dianabol. I love test too but I have to run very high amounts of it to get anything at all.

To give you an example, on my first cycle i only did 20mgs d-bol along with 240mgs Test Undecanoate and 50-100mgs proviron. I gained 27lbs of which I kept more than 20.

A few months later i did a test only 10 weeker at 600mgs and I didn't gain anything at all and I am 100% that my test wasn't bunk.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
yea bro, i would say try your OP and see how that goes for you then. as long as you got the Test base in there i dont see why you wouldnt get some decent gains off the orals you mentioned. the only one in there that i havent tried is the Var but Var is like black sneakers, it goes well with EVERYTHING. keep us posted...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Yes, I will bro! I am very interested to see how stacking a class I oral with a class II oral is going to treat me. I am expecting great gains out of it!

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
You can definitely gain on these type of cycles, Reinheart. I have never run A-bombs and Var together, but D-Bols and Var, and Winny and Var, were both very synergistic and worked out very well for me. Good luck and happy growing. Post up and let us know how this works out for you.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I liked the first cycle you posted bro run it and see how it goes

Cut_Throat

Cut_Throat

Aug 11, 2011
Everyone reacts differently you have to pick your poison through trial and error usually. I also am an advocate of shorter cycles unless you plan on staying on forever and hitting up HRT.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Everyone reacts differently you have to pick your poison through trial and error usually. I also am an advocate of shorter cycles unless you plan on staying on forever and hitting up HRT.

Yes, I am now beginning to realize that. You're absolutely right. Recovery is so much harder with longer cycles when compared to short cycles.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I know two guys at my gym who do the shorter cycles with prop/tren a and var or winny and they seem to make good gains. One I talked with said he would run 6-8 weeks never going over 500mg. and 50mg on orals. He will then do a sort PCT and take a month or two off then do it again. So basically he is doing 5-6 mini cycles per year. I don't know what his PCT consists of.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I know two guys at my gym who do the shorter cycles with prop/tren a and var or winny and they seem to make good gains. One I talked with said he would run 6-8 weeks never going over 500mg. and 50mg on orals. He will then do a sort PCT and take a month or two off then do it again. So basically he is doing 5-6 mini cycles per year. I don't know what his PCT consists of.

Yes this is what I am pretty much talking about. Test prop with npp or tren and one or two orals for 6-8 week cycles and 10-12 weeks off respectively.

DADAWG

DADAWG

Aug 14, 2011
99% of the time when gains stop after 6-8 weeks diet is to blame.

[ just a random numbers in this post for examples ]]
people start a cycle at 4000 calories and at 200 pounds and make decent gains for 6-8 weeks and then stall out at 215 pounds . well 4000 calories was enough for a 200 pound man to make gains but he doesnt weigh 200 pounds now , he weighs 215 pounds . his bulking diet has become a maintainence diet .

the bigger the machine = the more fuel it needs .

people also tend to lose focus and drive after 6-8 weeks and those partys they have been skipping because they were " on cycle " start calling to them .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic