Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

My before and after pics p90x

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Great Work. Results are a matter of hard work and determination. There are may vehicles to get you there. Glad you have one and are sticking with it.

M

Mikeg68

Jul 21, 2013
I'm just going to slowly increase weight, and more importantly continue to eat clean and drink less! Beginning to realise this is all determination and a will to succeed. If I can do it anyone can. :) thanks for the kind comments.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I have several people on what I call the "P90x advanced" plan... still have them running the cardio, kenpo, xstretch, ab ripper, and plyo x programs but now they are running weights workouts in the gym to achieve muscle growth beyond what P90 can achieve at home. They are all having great results and I think the cardio elements really help to keep them on point with their diet. It's hard to eat well if you live a sedentary lifestyle!

Hit me up if you want some advice on how to bring the weight training element into the gym. You can use a variety of workouts to keep it fresh but there are a few that work better than others for the p90x/insanity programs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic